Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: MPH bullshit

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates

Angry MPH bullshit

I am sorry for the title, but its the best i could think of.

I've been following this forum for almost 3 years even before becoming a member, and there is one thing that i can't get over which is the unbelievable speed people are getting with stock or low boost SC wheels.

let me put it this way, Jerry, Richy and some others are busting their asses with 20+ psi Superchargers or turbos to get 85mph, and one asshole will post "FZR, C1, stock IC, R2, 80mph" WTF???

I worked on 6 FZRs last year and this year, all with 16-18lb of boost, After market IC and cooling, FPR, Motec's, ViPEC's, Reflshes, bla bla bla ... and we never pass the 85mph even in winter when the temp is perfect.

with stock ECU, 74-75mph is the best you will ever get with stock ECU, no matter what SC wheel you are running . anything more than that is BULLSHIT ...

If you once hit a certain speed, and then never see it again, it doesn't mean that this is your MPH, please don't post it unless you are hitting to all day long ...

I notice that the experts in this forums do not comment when they see this bullshit, although they know it, yet they prefer to let thing go. Well i guess it's your responsibility to comment and correct these info.

+1
    Same thing happens on the SD side sometimes.

Banned User
    +1
    Or like the Craigslist ads that claim the ski is 10-15 MPH faster than known stock speeds for a given ski.

+1
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by FZR AD View Post

I've been following this forum for almost 3 years even before becoming a member, and there is one thing that i can't get over which is the unbelievable speed people are getting with stock or low boost SC wheels.

let me put it this way, Jerry, Richy and some others are busting their asses with 20+ psi Superchargers or turbos to get 85mph, and one asshole will post "FZR, C1, stock IC, R2, 80mph" WTF???

I worked on 6 FZRs last year and this year, all with 16-18lb of boost, After market IC and cooling, FPR, Motec's, ViPEC's, Reflshes, bla bla bla ... and we never pass the 85mph even in winter when the temp is perfect.

with stock ECU, 74-75mph is the best you will ever get with stock ECU, no matter what SC wheel you are running . anything more than that is BULLSHIT ...

If you once hit a certain speed, and then never see it again, it doesn't mean that this is your MPH, please don't post it unless you are hitting to all day long ...

I notice that the experts in this forums do not comment when they see this bullshit, although they know it, yet they prefer to let thing go. Well i guess it's your responsibility to comment and correct these info.

+1
    I always back up my top speeds with a good video, so everyone knows its not BS. Some numbers being put up are just not possible for sure. GPS spikes?

Every adventure comes to an end........ Not Today! wreckingball's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by BryanP View Post
    Or like the Craigslist ads that claim the ski is 10-15 MPH faster than known stock speeds for a given ski.
    LMFOA! If this was facebook, I'd "like" your comment!!!!

My GPS is mounted on my bars. I acquired a GoPro this winter off of ebay and I will be using it this summer

+1
    WGAF?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by FZR AD View Post

i think you are little wrong, because i have a friend with a 09 fzr and the first thing he put was a riva E1 wheel, with the stock ECU and he ran constantly of 77-78 mph, then he put the R&D R2 ecu he ran constantly of 85-86 mph hitting 8580 rpms and the right pitch prop.

+1
    someone is calling out the fast guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL i "like" it !!!!!!!! i've never hit a 70mph run again after that cold day in december, the same day i dislocated my shoulder...........

+1

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information