Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Any place selling Yamaha extended warranty at a discounted price?

Title says it all. My 1 year will be up soon and I would like to extend the warranty. Got the Yamaha factory letter in the mail, bu I was wondering if there is a place to get it at a better price.

Thanks.

+1
    This place has been selling them on ebay for years and is one of the cheapest i've seen. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Yamaha-PWC-E...bccdfc&vxp=mtr

MSRP for the 4 year extended is $1050. This dealer sells them for $595 and is still making $$$ i'm sure. Gives you an idea of how much other dealers are profiting. As you probably know. You can purchase the Y.E.S extended warranty at any yamaha dealer.

Quote Originally Posted by KamikazeGPR View Post
    This place has been selling them on ebay for years and is one of the cheapest i've seen. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Yamaha-PWC-E...bccdfc&vxp=mtr

MSRP for the 4 year extended is $1050. This dealer sells them for $595 and is still making $$$ i'm sure. Gives you an idea of how much other dealers are profiting. As you probably know. You can purchase the Y.E.S extended warranty at any yamaha dealer.
    You Rock! I'll call them tonight. You may have just saved a good amount of cash. Thanks again!

+1
    That's a really good price!!

Quote Originally Posted by dukenyc View Post
    Title says it all. My 1 year will be up soon and I would like to extend the warranty. Got the Yamaha factory letter in the mail, bu I was wondering if there is a place to get it at a better price.

Thanks.
    I just bought two (2) extended warranty for my VXS(s) for $560 each (that's the 48 month extended warranty). They took care if everything over the phone, Interstate Yamaha, Cornilius, NC 704-987-9800. Ask for Malisa.

I went the ebay route also,$595 done deal. They are great to deal with.

I just bought a new Waverunner last month during the 3 year warranty promo, but my paperowrk only says 1 year warranty... so I got pooched. how long do I have to buy this Y.E.S. before they say "nope, sorry, you cant get extedned warranty anymore"?

+1
    YES is a separate set of papers. Call the dealer you purchased from and ask for them. If you purchased within the time period, you should get the warranty at no cost.

Will do corey, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by KamikazeGPR View Post

Will this extended warranty cover FZS model? Thanks

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information