Ultra 150 Keihin CDCV Carb Rebuild Help

The pilot screw on my CDCV carb was stuck, and in the process of heating it up one of the tabs broke off, and now the pilot screw needs to be replaced. (Picture 1- DIAGRAM FROM MANUAL) In order to do this the carbs need to be separated. (Picture 2-- THESE ARE NOT MY CARBS JUST AN IMAGE FOUND ONLINE) Has anyone done this and can lend some help? Once i get the bracket off, how do the lines (Picture 2) disconnect in order to free each carb? Does anyone have a good place to recommend parts? I also need a butterfly plate for the throttle side of the carb.

Thank you for ANY help! Would it be helpful if i posted pictures of my carbs?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	oil line.JPG 
Views:	192 
Size:	35.2 KB 
ID:	270744   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pilot screw.JPG 
Views:	292 
Size:	29.7 KB 
ID:	270745  

I have gotten my carbs apart and have included pictures of the part i need in the links below.
    I am in need of a throttle plate for an ultra 150 cdcv carb and also the rod which holds the throttle plate for the low idle adjustment .I broke a tab off the low idle adjustment while trying to free it because it froze over the winter. in the process the throttle plate was damaged too.

has anyone had any luck finding these parts?

Hmmm... The parts breakdown doesn't even show them separately.

I'd suggest you try Steve at Skiworx, if you can get in touch with him.

Toss the CV (junk) carbs. Go find some cdk2s on ebay for a 100 bucks you will have tons less problems in the future. The CV rebuild kits are almost 200 bucks. (waste of time and money)

Thread Information