Kawasaki ULTRA300X on Cover of Ride Magazine

http://www.awahq.org/zine/Spring_2012/

ULTRA300X on the cover - Congrats Kawasaki!

Also good articles about the Mark Hahn 300 Mile Race, life jacket reviews etc.

+1
    "Ride" is back as a paper magazine publication again??...

Quote Originally Posted by jetdave56 View Post
    "Ride" is back as a paper magazine publication again??...
    I don't believe so but could be wrong - I believe they are exclusively online for now

Great shot of Lark on the 300X...

BTW - check out the AWA if you are not already a member - they are protecting our right to ride

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Socaloffshore View Post
    I don't believe so but could be wrong - I believe they are exclusively online for now

Great shot of Lark on the 300X...

BTW - check out the AWA if you are not already a member - they are protecting our right to ride
    always cut them a check....yep we got squeezed real good in NJ a few yrs ago with this "200ft from shore as opposed to 50ft"

+1
    9 /10 Kawasaki 300x Ultras in the Top Ten. Nice!

+1
    I have to throw in the plug also for a very deal 4 legged friend and fellow BAPWA member KD. Dog Zone Page 34-35
    I ride with Paul and Anna quite often and they are also very close friends of mine. To ride with KD all these miles has been a blast. That dog can out ride most people I know and never gets tired or scared. They rode half of the gulf coast along the intracoastal for a few days and KD was ready to keep going.

And yes I will also put in for everyone to please join the AWA. They are still kicking and scratching to protect all of us even though the resources are low coming in. They will not let this stop them, they are still continuing on this fight. They have helped myself and a small group of fellow Louisiana PWC enthusiast to get some public waters open to pwc use. We fought this for 2 years and got them to open some for us as a trial run. We could have not done it without their help. They do so much behind the scenes that we as the general public do not ever see or notice. It is a very small part we can all do to be a very big force in promoting our love of PWC. Lets all get together and show them thanks by joining up. If we can spend all this money on these skis and all it is no mod them and just keep them running the least we can do is support the main organization that helps us keep our freedoms to ride.

Thread Information