'92 750 SX intake question

I recently bought a 92 Kawasaki 750 SX project ski. My main issue with the rebuild is the intake that came on the ski. I have no idea what it is and I'v even talked to jet ski shop owners about it and they can't even tell me. The initials 'MRD' are engraved in it. It was actually running with a fuel pump that was in place of the oil injection pump. I attached a few pictures of it. Any info about it would be appreciated. Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo (1).jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	90.7 KB 
ID:	271137   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo (2).jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	69.0 KB 
ID:	271138   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo (3).jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	88.7 KB 
ID:	271139  

It all most looks like fuel injection. I recently seen something like that on eBay. There worth some money

Ya I just looked on eBay and that's would it appears to be. They sell for 5 to 600. Nice score where u located at
    I know so lake in Cali are banding carb watercraft

I would clean them up & run em! Sweet!

MRD is an aftermarket company, that made a mechanical fuel injection system. the pump gears were known to be a problem.

good stuff when they work properly.

Thanks for the input. Thats what i thought it was in the first place, i've just never seen anything like it. I'm in the process of getting it cleaned up and put on eBay so if you know anyone looking for a set up like it let me know. thanks again.

Thread Information