Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hinesville, Savannah GA

I am new to this forum. I have two 2006 Yamaha GP1300R, I am new to GA and trying to find some good places to ride, or people to ride with.

No one rides in or near Savannah, GA i know their has to be some good places to ride their. I am from FL and theirir are so many more places to ride it seems like well I look forward to any responses. Ready to take them out this weekend hopefully!!!

+1
    If you lived in north ga I would be down . Your really close to the ocean

Quote Originally Posted by camaro630hp View Post
    If you lived in north ga I would be down . Your really close to the ocean
    Gary, when are we going to ride?

Just let me know when you want to go out, I went to Diamond Causeway this weekend. Very different from what I am use to in FL but I just need to find some good places to ride, and where not to find around the area. I am stationed in Hinesville so their is nothing here I am ready whenever.

+1
    what up shaun

i hit u up not knowing you posted in here lol

we will real soon buddy ,if we get the garage done quickly on sat .we are gonna ride the hell outta our skis lol

Quote Originally Posted by ShaunJon View Post
    Gary, when are we going to ride?

Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth Davis View Post
    Just let me know when you want to go out, I went to Diamond Causeway this weekend. Very different from what I am use to in FL but I just need to find some good places to ride, and where not to find around the area. I am stationed in Hinesville so their is nothing here I am ready whenever.
    Meet us at lake Lanier lol

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth Davis View Post
    No one rides in or near Savannah, GA i know their has to be some good places to ride their. I am from FL and theirir are so many more places to ride it seems like well I look forward to any responses. Ready to take them out this weekend hopefully!!!
    PM Starter99. He lives outside of Savannah in Pooler. Great guy.... Great fun!

There are lots of people that ride in the Savannah area.

I am out of the country till the end of the summer, but most of the people I work with are still local and will ride often throughout the summer.

You can start off at Kings Ferry and cruise up and down the Ogeechee. The launch is right across from Loves Seafood on 17 on the way out of Richmond Hill. The Ogeechee will take you all the way to the ocean via Ossabaw sound.

Ft. McAllister off of 244 and spur 244 also has a marina and a free boat ramp just down from the marina. It puts you closer out the Ossabaw sound to head out to the islands.

Head out to Tybee and put in at Lazetto Creek just prior to Tybee and cruise around the island or play in the river around Little Tybee.

There are a couple of ramps in other places that will also allow quicker access to the Savannah River directly outside of River Street.

Lots of places to go.

PM me and I will see about putting you in touch with some people out that way to at least ride out with at some point.

Enjoy! Savannah is a super awesome place to own a ski!

Thanks for all the information, I took the skis out to Diamond Causeway this past weekend it was pretty nice. Their wasn't a lot of skis in the water i only seen two. I would love to get some people together and go out riding somewhere I am down for whatever.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information