Rxt-IS 255 any good? Thinking of buying that or FZR..

Hello Hulksters..

I asked on the yami forum about should i get the gpr or the fzr and the decision between those two was pretty easy to make.

I have been offered 09 rxt-is with very good price. There is no way i can ride these things before i buy, so it kind of sucks to make a decision wich one to buy..

I have been reading about sinking issues, ibr, engine light etc. with the IS.

Is the IS good choice or am i going to be disappointed if i go with the doo?

Also do i have to worry about the sc washers like with the older rxp's..?

I ride mostly in the sea with about 3' wakes.. So not that big, but some times when it gets windy the wakes can be up to 10' and it gets rough.

And by the way, my last ski was 99 XP ltd with bunch of mods

Thanks in advance guys!

+1
    Test rode a FZR last week at the Riva Demo ride...one word for it :yawn: handled a lil chop good but thats about it. Gauges hard to see, I like digital and the big ones Seadoo has, reverse/forward is a nightmare to operate and is on the same side as your throttle...dumb, didn't feel supercharged-- VXR/S to me was faster, but some guys love em....IS skis well if something breaks in the suspension its a real pain to fix plus they are heavy skis! Is the 09 used or new, warrenty?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by miami View Post
    VISIT http://www.facebook.com/SeaDooSinkingHundidasClub . SEA DOO IS VERY DANGEROUS

Thats your opinion and your entitled to it, but it would be nice if you could point us to a website that is in english!!!!!!!!

I own a 2010 RXTiS260 and have 22 hours on it now and love it. Would not have one without the suspension since I live on a lake with wind and boat chop. I put a Riva overide module and Solas 15/22 and it runs 71 mph on handheld gps. Have not had any problems with mine. Paid $10,700 back in 11/2010 for it too.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by wagoetzmann View Post
    I own a 2010 RXTiS260 and have 22 hours on it now and love it. Would not have one without the suspension since I live on a lake with wind and boat chop. I put a Riva overide module and Solas 15/22 and it runs 71 mph on handheld gps. Have not had any problems with mine. Paid $10,700 back in 11/2010 for it too.
    Damn thats pretty good!

Thread Information