Jet ski BATTERY disconect

Hi Guys, I have a couple of jet skis that I dont use that often. Right now I disconect the neg from both skis when I leave. Does anyone make a disconect like a car has where you just unscew the round knob? I have not seen any for a jetski battery. I know I could mount a switch but hate to do that.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by mikel1 View Post
    Hi Guys, I have a couple of jet skis that I dont use that often. Right now I disconect the neg from both skis when I leave. Does anyone make a disconect like a car has where you just unscew the round knob? I have not seen any for a jetski battery. I know I could mount a switch but hate to do that.
    These units work well : http://www.ebay.com/itm/BATTERY-QUIC...db00f5&vxp=mtr

Quote Originally Posted by urugol View Post
    I've seen people mount those right through the back of the hull...kind of under the rear seat latch. Works well. (If you don't mind drilling through your hull.)

+1
    I use the key operated disconnect like urugol sent a link to. Several of my skis are total loss ignitions and I just turn the battery off and charge the battery- plus it's a extra safety feature to keep people from starting skis. If you don't want to drill a hole in the hull just make a bracket and mount it under your seat

Thanks guys, I looked at those key switch, I don't know why they recommend using the positive side instead of the neg wire, it would seem way safer using the neg.

Thread Information