Thread: 2006 Gp1300r

+1

2006 Gp1300r

I just bought ski, its not my first one but i am new to fuel injected. It has a brand new sbt motor installed buy dealer (10 break in hours), air filter, 14/20 prop, riva ride plate and 2 bar intake grate with pump seal. Went to put on cat delete with chip and i get a exhaust light, when i leave d plate in with senor plug in, i get no lights. I want to keep d plate in, i also have a free flow and gen 3 efi not installed yet. Dont know to much about setting on efi. Please help

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by jandis96 View Post
    I just bought ski, its not my first one but i am new to fuel injected. It has a brand new sbt motor installed buy dealer (10 break in hours), air filter, 14/20 prop, riva ride plate and 2 bar intake grate with pump seal. Went to put on cat delete with chip and i get a exhaust light, when i leave d plate in with senor plug in, i get no lights. I want to keep d plate in, i also have a free flow and gen 3 efi not installed yet. Dont know to much about setting on efi.

Please help
    you need to put s 2.2 ohm resistor on the exhaust sensor after taken out Cat and put in a D plate...you want that Cat. out of there...could send you the link....your ski upgrades don't really need an EFI controller...but if raise compression or advance timing in the future it will make a difference on acceleration but will burn more gas as that is what the controller does...adds more fuel...

I just bought ski, its not my first one but i am new to fuel injected. It has a brand new sbt motor installed buy dealer (10 break in hours), air filter, 14/20 prop, riva ride plate and 2 bar intake grate with pump seal. Went to put on cat delete with chip and i get a exhaust light, when i leave d plate in with senor plug in, i get no lights. I want to keep d plate in, i also have a free flow and gen 3 efi not installed yet. Dont know to much about setting on efi. Please help
    jandis, you don`t add a resistor to the existing exhaust sensor, you`ll remove the sensor and reuse the plug/connection. read this: http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=137862

also cruise the FAQ`s and how too`s for set up info...

+1
    Jandis if you want to leave the D plate in... then fine...But there's a few ways after removing the Cat. and installing the D plate to easily stop the beep and ex. temp flashing...

http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...=2.2k+resistor

+1
    here's a pic of mine... "Speedjunkys" version....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	resister.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	31.2 KB 
ID:	271582...... for 79hrs no beep no warning indicator

+1
    Thanks i will def try that, but why does ski bogg down with free flow and cat delete installed.

Thread Information