Jet ski wont turn over all of a sudden. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Hi guys so summer is coming and i summerized my jet ski b4 this i started it up obviously to get all the antifreeze out. I have a 2007 rxp 215hp it started right up and ran for a few minutes i than shut it off and changed my spark plugs oil filter and oil. Now all of a sudden it wont turn over at all i dont know what it could be. I also realized i put a gallon of oil in and i was suppost to put 3 quarts is there anyway that could be the issue to much oil. Please give me your input thanks.

Gig Habor, Washington
    First thing to do is too check your battery connections. Does it click or anything like that or just nothing? Does your screen light up?

you will need to list more info? when you put lanyard on,how many beeps, does the screen show any info, did you disconnect / reconnect battery?
    Go back and check all the items you touched during service and check you reconnected everything.

I did wait for two beeps, it wont turn over at all when i press start, i hear the pump go the screen turns on but does not turn. I am not sure what you mean about the click though? I also did check everything to make sure it is connected right i check plugs and filter and coils everything is connected right to my knowldge. The battery is brand new and connected so i dont know what could have happened. Someone told me it could be my starter solenoid.

How ever now that i think about it though my screeen does not stay on it just flashes on when key is put on is that normal?

Pennsville, NJ
    Check you're voltage(static)on the battery. You might have had enough for the initial start and then the voltage dropped too low.

How long did you leave it run??
    2 min on a water hose or 2 min without?
    Never let it run more 20-25 seconds without the water hose.

But your guages should stay lit.
    So ur new battery needs charged.

Thread Information