Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
  1. #1

    What are you guys doing for Memorial Day?

    I normally ride Southwest Arkansas lakes. Where are you guys going for Memorial Day.?


  2. #2
    Quinton Robbins's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Jonesboro Ar
    Posts
    728
    +1
    10
    I haven't really made any plans for that 1 yet. However as it is a good chance I'll be on greers ferry lake. A buddy of mine has a house there just outside of the narrows, He has been wearing me out to check it out.

  3. #3
    04gtxsc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,090
    +1
    197
    Going to the Lake this weekend and will not be on the Water Memorial Day weekend until 3 pm on Memorial day. Too many drunks and stupid newbies to the boating worl on the water. Did it once cured me of that. You guys that are going out have fun and watch out there will be at least one accident this weekend on almost every body of water.

  4. #4
    Quinton Robbins's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Jonesboro Ar
    Posts
    728
    +1
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by 04gtxsc View Post
    Going to the Lake this weekend and will not be on the Water Memorial Day weekend until 3 pm on Memorial day. Too many drunks and stupid newbies to the boating worl on the water. Did it once cured me of that. You guys that are going out have fun and watch out there will be at least one accident this weekend on almost every body of water.
    True. But those drunk stupid newbies are also very entertaining to watch. :thumbup:

  5. #5
    Quinton Robbins's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Jonesboro Ar
    Posts
    728
    +1
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinton Robbins View Post
    True. But those drunk stupid newbies are also very entertaining to watch. :thumbup:
    From a safe distance.

  6. #6
    04gtxsc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,090
    +1
    197
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinton Robbins View Post
    From a safe distance.
    Yes like at least 50 feet from the water . Have seen them ride onto the beach at least 20 feet. That way I can still take the picture without having to switch to Macro mode.
    They are very entertaining just not my type of folks

  7. #7
    I have been to Greers Ferry. It is a very nice lake. Big and wavy....

  8. #8
    Quinton Robbins's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Jonesboro Ar
    Posts
    728
    +1
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by OutlawGPR View Post
    I have been to Greers Ferry. It is a very nice lake. Big and wavy....
    39,000 acres.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinton Robbins View Post
    39,000 acres.
    My FZS dont hold enough fuel to see all of that!!!!

  10. #10
    Quinton Robbins's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Jonesboro Ar
    Posts
    728
    +1
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by OutlawGPR View Post
    My FZS dont hold enough fuel to see all of that!!!!
    True. I tend to ride north of the narrows most of the time. It tends to have ski friendly water and traffic.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-30-2016, 03:55 PM
  2. What did you guys do for fun before you owned a jetski ?
    By holleynut in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 11-18-2011, 10:03 PM
  3. what are you guys paying for your donor doo's?
    By addicted in forum Conversion PWC Performance Skis
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-04-2007, 10:41 AM
  4. What's everyone doing for memorial day?
    By MikeTrin in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-29-2006, 07:44 AM
  5. What are you guys doing with stock parts off your ski?????
    By Jrsrxp in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-30-2005, 05:57 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •