3D DI 951 engine R& R help request

Hello All,
    New to the forum but, have already gained alot of great information by simply reading many of these topics. This is a great rescource and thank you to all who have made this possible.

I recently purchased a pristine 2006 RXP and was given a bonus 2006 3D DI with a blown engine as part of the deal. The previous owner had pulled the head and many of the parts to try and determine what was wrong with the machine so, I was given a box with many parts in it along with the rest of the machine. I finished removing the engine taking numerous careful photos and videos of each step. The engine is now overhauled and ready to go back in. I have searched this site for complete engine removal and replacement guidance and did not locate any of the detailed instructions that are available for so many other jobs on this website. The BRP manual is not as detail oriented as I had hoped. Does anyone know of an information source to help with this part of the project? Anyone located in Norcal/Bay area that might be willing to help me get this last major step completed?

Thank you,

Maryland, USA

Thank you very much for the link. That is just the kind of writeup I had hoped for. Got all the parts cleaned and prepped yesterday and ready to start reassembly this weekend. Looking forward to riding this machine soon.

Have a good day,

Thread Information