Where to buy parts and who does nikisel repair ??

Newbie here starting a 1200 66V rebuild and I would like to know where all you experianced guys here buy your parts and where is the best place to get a cyl. repaired (nikisel) ?

I am looking for gasket kits for both engine rebuild and carbs as well as new rings and a new piston kit.

If you guys have found a good place and reasonably cheep please let me know or if there is already a thread on this please direct me in the right direction.

Thanks for any and all help.

OEM gaskets from a local dealer or Riva online. Millenium comes highly recommended for cylinder repair. I looked at them but a local shop was able to save my cylinder.

How did they save your cylinder ? Mine has a pretty good size nick just above the PV port I am thinking I need to get it re nikiseld but not sure if I can get away with it like this or not.

Quote Originally Posted by chevydog View Post
    Newbie here starting a 1200 66V rebuild and I would like to know where all you experianced guys here buy your parts and where is the best place to get a cyl. repaired (nikisel) ?

I am looking for gasket kits for both engine rebuild and carbs as well as new rings and a new piston kit.

If you guys have found a good place and reasonably cheep please let me know or if there is already a thread on this please direct me in the right direction.

Thanks for any and all help.
    Use the Greenhulk Performance Store (remember use "greenhulk" for a discount) or boats dot net for parts. Millenium for re-nicking.

+1
    I send my cylinder for Nikisel to mellenuim tech.

+1
    mt-llc.com

Thanks for the info guys

Quote Originally Posted by chevydog View Post
    How did they save your cylinder ? Mine has a pretty good size nick just above the PV port I am thinking I need to get it re nikiseld but not sure if I can get away with it like this or not.
    The nick on mine was low enough where it wouldnt hit the rings. The guy here used an acid and honed it to remove the high surface areas on the nick. I should say it wasnt a true nick. A piece of the piston welded itself to the cylinder. He was able to remove it. Came out decent and saved me alot of money. Ski runs good.

Thread Information