Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: I gotta admit..

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Carlsbad Ca
    Posts
    316
    +1
    114

    I gotta admit..

    My sea doo kicks my ass! I hope I can make it through the summer!
    I do all of my riding on the ocean not sure if I would feel this way if I were lake riding.
    I am 175# 37yr old guy in decent shape. My neck and back muscles constantly sore and burning lol! I do ride hard and on the throttle. After about 6to8 hour day on the water I go home eat everything in sight and gotta take a nap lol. I know I cant be the only one that feels this way


  2. #2
    Mod less, ride more! troyheb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Nederland, Texas
    Posts
    8,725
    +1
    1,267
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfin13x View Post
    My sea doo kicks my ass! I hope I can make it through the summer!
    I do all of my riding on the ocean not sure if I would feel this way if I were lake riding.
    I am 175# 37yr old guy in decent shape. My neck and back muscles constantly sore and burning lol! I do ride hard and on the throttle. After about 6to8 hour day on the water I go home eat everthing in sight and gotta take a nap lol. I know I cant be the only one that feels this way:-k
    Your not.

  3. #3
    JT jpt7779's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Pittsburg, Texas Lake Bob Sandlin
    Posts
    3,851
    +1
    742
    Just wait till your 55 years old and riding a ski that goes 80+mph!!

  4. #4
    Bob 1tommygunner1927's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    6,362
    +1
    975
    Quote Originally Posted by jpt7779 View Post
    Just wait till your 55 years old and riding a ski that goes 80+mph!!
    YGTBSM, youngters.......62 and counting!!! Let's ride.................

  5. #5
    Huh? Dyoung's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Pt. Neches , Texas
    Posts
    1,021
    +1
    25
    the only thing that I've done in my life that's more grueling than riding a pwc "HARD" is MX......

  6. #6
    ride it like you stole it!!! raceneked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lake Havasu, AZ
    Posts
    3,021
    +1
    840
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyoung View Post
    the only thing that I've done in my life that's more grueling than riding a pwc "HARD" is MX......
    yup +1

    I bet the pros are tired after a ride too...

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Lake Havasu City
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by 1tommygunner1927 View Post
    YGTBSM, youngters.......62 and counting!!! Let's ride.................
    Same here an loving it!!

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Washington
    Posts
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by Havadoo View Post
    Same here an loving it!!
    I'm jealous....that you live where I want to retire. 15 more years though

    It's gotta be heaven to be riding in that heat with that water....

    If your still on the water when I get there, I'll look you up

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. So I gotta ask
    By ph2ocraft in forum Polaris PWC Performance
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 09-28-2006, 06:19 PM
  2. Gotta love gmail
    By Green Hulk in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-12-2006, 11:29 AM
  3. GOTTA LOVE THE SOUTH!! THIS REMINDS ME OF WOODY AS A KID
    By ABBOTT in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-01-2006, 08:02 PM
  4. gotta love Bush
    By PAINKILLER in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-06-2005, 08:29 PM
  5. you gotta see this to beleve it
    By Krazy-K in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-23-2005, 09:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •