Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Post Riva fuel controller

put on a Riva fuel controller on my 2005 stock gp1300r. i am trying to figure out where it is set. It is soooo hard for us old folks to see those TINY numbers. is the line that goes across the thingamajig that you turn on with the screwdriver the thing that aligns with the numbers on the box or is there a arrow i am not seeing above the line i am supposed to align ? seems to me anything but where it is set now makes it run too rich. i can turn the adjustment wheel counterclockwise a lot more than to where the line contacts the #1 setting. if it's the line all the way across the wheel that is the indicator, which side do you use as the mark ? sorry , ski is at a friends house now so i cannot put up pics.

Why did you get a fuel controler for a stock ski? It won't do much if you don't have any mods like a milled head. The stock ski setting should be 1115, which basically bypasses it. I'm sure someone else can chime in.

I am planning to mill the head at some point. But...what points at the number ? Is it the line all the way across the dial or is there an arrow that I can't see ? Can somebody put up a pic ?

BUMP can somebody show me what aligns with the number ?

i've got the new one with the led lights ill trade ya

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by strokersquid View Post
    BUMP can somebody show me what aligns with the number ?
    with the wires out the right side, its like a clock, but you cant get to "12"

I mean what on the dial points at the number ? In the instructions it shows a schematic of a line with an arrow on the end pointing at the number but I cannot see an arrow on the end of the line that goes across the dial. Am I missing It ?

+1
    the arrow is at the end of the slot where the screwdriver goes in

if you were to turn the knobs all the way counter clockwise, that would be zero, at that point, its bypassed, which is your case is where you want to be. Once you mill the head you will adjust them by turning clock wise. If you look close you'll see the tip of the slot where the screwdriver goes it corresponds with a tiny hash mark, each mark counts as one. So once you get your head milled your setting will probably be something like 2224 or something, i'm sure WFO can tell you what it should be.

thanks. thats what i wanted to know

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information