2011 RXTX First Ride and questions

Just picked up my new RXTX this weekend, had an 08 rxtx before that pulled great and was getting 116km/h I am in Canada. Anyways new TX is only getting about 63/65 on speedo so far have 3 hrs on it now. Does this make sense? I read that something has to burn off the circuit board during the first 8 hrs (break in period) So far have been very impressed with the s3 hull

What mods should I start with next and what order want to maintain pump gas reliability also how much louder is thru hull. Is there away to avoid going in Touring mode as it is lame? And I find the new starting sequence a bit tiring can that be changed?

thanks

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by seadoopunk View Post
    Just picked up my new RXTX this weekend, had an 08 rxtx before that pulled great and was getting 116km/h I am in Canada. Anyways new TX is only getting about 63/65 on speedo so far have 3 hrs on it now. Does this make sense? I read that something has to burn off the circuit board during the first 8 hrs (break in period) So far have been very impressed with the s3 hull

What mods should I start with next and what order want to maintain pump gas reliability also how much louder is thru hull. Is there away to avoid going in Touring mode as it is lame? And I find the new starting sequence a bit tiring can that be changed?

thanks
    ECU will not allow full top speed until 8-10 hours, at least thats how long it took on my 2010...

ECU re-flash can remove the touring mode issue. Ski will start in sports mode..

ECU re-flash, 4" air intake, 15/20 - 15/22 impeller & R&D Grate and you should be in the mid 70's....

Put some bildge pumps in it as well....

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by seadoopunk View Post

thanks
    Welcome to the Hulk. Where in Canada are you located?

Quote Originally Posted by Glade Rider View Post
    ECU will not allow full top speed until 8-10 hours, at least thats how long it took on my 2010...

ECU re-flash can remove the touring mode issue. Ski will start in sports mode..

ECU re-flash, 4" air intake, 15/20 - 15/22 impeller & R&D Grate and you should be in the mid 70's....

Put some bildge pumps in it as well....

I have yet to put bigidle in...in paid.

Thanks and I am in Toronto.. I ride on Lake Simcoe

Will a waterbox do anything??

Thread Information