Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

fast flow fuel lines?

hey guys, pardon my question, I have read several threads on several forums and I`m confused with the info about fastflowfuel lines...
    I see that you guys here in this forum have used or spoke about fuel lines more than the other forums.

whats the story with them? are they still a quality fuel line?
    I`ve read where there was 2 people operating, then they split up and now it`s one guy, but the hose quality changed man my head is spinning...

I`m looking for a source of 1/4 and 5/16 hose/line. Thanks in advance for taking the time to help a fellow out!

+1
    I'm thinking of trying some of the new Cold Fusion line Andy.

http://www.x-h2o.com/showthread.php?...sion-Fuel-Line

By the way, I'm diggin' the new "boat" brother. NICE PR Magic going on there!!!

Banned User
    +1
    I bought some a few months ago and it seems to be good stuff. So far so good. Its kind of nice, Dave is only about 15 miles from me.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyA View Post
    I'm thinking of trying some of the new Cold Fusion line Andy.

http://www.x-h2o.com/showthread.php?...sion-Fuel-Line

By the way, I'm diggin' the new "boat" brother. NICE PR Magic going on there!!!
    Thanks Artie! it was a bit more PR magic than I would have liked... but we`ll get there...

man I`m just not knowing about these new fangled fuel lines, give me old skool Russel braided with AN fittings and I`m good to go

I would like to use the good zips for clamps with a decent line. and keep the A1 for the supply to pump...
    just not sure what to use...

so what was the skinny, did something change in the company recently or their product? thanks...

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    so what was the skinny, did something change in the company recently or their product? thanks...
    I can only speak from my personal experience, but I think their tube is pretty decent. My 785 is all in their tube in red. I have been bugging Dave for two years now that I need 3/8ID tube and he keeps making promises, but no delivery. I have a new project in the works and I could not wait any longer. I ordered tube from Blowsion. I should see it on Friday of this week. I paid 3x more for it, so it better be good or I am sending it back. I would buy their tube again, but past experiences put me in a corner and I had to look for an alternative and it cost me big time. That I will not forget...

Quote Originally Posted by Derwood98 View Post
    I can only speak from my personal experience, but I think their tube is pretty decent. My 785 is all in their tube in red. I have been bugging Dave for two years now that I need 3/8ID tube and he keeps making promises, but no delivery. I have a new project in the works and I could not wait any longer. I ordered tube from Blowsion. I should see it on Friday of this week. I paid 3x more for it, so it better be good or I am sending it back. I would buy their tube again, but past experiences put me in a corner and I had to look for an alternative and it cost me big time. That I will not forget...
    Thank you for your honest reply. The cost isn`t an issue. making the right choice is. I`m aware that I should run A1 USCG hose. I do know that one engine is not ran that way, and one is stock (twins).
    Just trying to organize, choose, and get what I need so I don`t slow down productivity waiting on hose...
    Thanks...

I'D RATHER SWEAT THAN SHIVER hyoctane23's Avatar
    +1
    I bought some a while back for the 1010 and it seems like it is starting to get hard. I spray my engine compartment with silicone spray to keep things nice and protected but maybe it is starting to attack the lines? This is the Fast Flow lines by the way...

I transcend race Hombre! TBone14's Avatar
    +1
    I have put it on 5 skis now with no issues

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information