Fuel injectors not gettting 12 volts!

Please help! I have an 04 rxp with the code p0264 one of the tests says to see if the injectors are getting 12 volts which they aren't they are only getting about 9.82 also tested for continuity from injector 2 to ecu harness a pin #33 which it had. I'm stumped on wat to replace!

+1
    check pins on ecu for corrosion it will look white

Quote Originally Posted by idoodou View Post
    check pins on ecu for corrosion it will look white
    No signs of ecu having corrosion do u think it's the ecu?

Check all your connections and see if you find any green goop. If not, check your wiring for breaks in the insulation and other nastiness. If that's the only system with low voltage, concentrate on that portion of the harness. I think they even got their power from a dedicated line to the positive buss in the main fuse box. Either repair it when you find the issue or take it as your reason to drop $400 or so on a new engine harness. I hate to think about failed ECMs, but you should probably check it if both the harness and the injectors are okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Radical View Post
    Check all your connections and see if you find any green goop. If not, check your wiring for breaks in the insulation and other nastiness. If that's the only system with low voltage, concentrate on that portion of the harness. I think they even got their power from a dedicated line to the positive buss in the main fuse box. Either repair it when you find the issue or take it as your reason to drop $400 or so on a new engine harness. I hate to think about failed ECMs, but you should probably check it if both the harness and the injectors are okay.
    Its getting ten volts at all injectors but throwing the p0264 code for the second one injector. Replace injector still got the code then switched out with another one still same problem

Thread Information