Thread: 2003 msx 140

2003 msx 140

Ok Guys,

This ski ran great all last year until the last day out on the lake. It would start idle rough and shut off. So, I put it up and decided to start on it fresh this spring. Welp, in the process of trying to start it over the past couple days, I guess my starter went out. I am getting no reading with my VOM off of the starter which I assume means the starter is now bad, like the windings are open. Anyways, to make a long story short, I honestly don't have time to ride anyways. If anyone would be interested in buying this ski, I will make a good deal on it, I know for sure the starter needs replaced, but I can only guess as to what the rough idle and dying is from?!? Maybe something simple I really don't know, I've read the boards and it could be the fuel pump or something, but I sure as heck don't want to tear it down and look for a problem that I wouldn't know how to correct anyways. The ski is in very good condition structurally and the engine compartment is very clean, just a few scrapes from beaching at the lake. It has 107 hours on it, no mods have been done to it either, it is straight stock. If anyone is interested I can take pictures if you would like to see it.

Homer Glen Il.
    where you located

Cabot Arkansas
    And what are you looking to get for it?

Sorry been busy, hadn't had a chance to get on in a few days. I'll take 900.00 for the whole ski. Good deal and I need to get it out of the garage. This has no trailer with it by the way only the ski is for sale. If interested call me up 304-887-4243.

Thread Information