Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Who would show up to a day of small boat n jet ski drag racing or top speed runs....

Thinkin about having a first annual small boat and jet ski race near thw south carolina and north carolina state line....We were wondering how that would go over...if anybody would show up.....How about it?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by qwikki150 View Post
    Thinkin about having a first annual small boat and jet ski race near thw south carolina and north carolina state line....We were wondering how that would go over...if anybody would show up.....How about it?
    Is it right off I-95?

No..we have a couple of places in mind about 45 miles or so off of 95 near myrtle beach....

+1
    I think there would be a several of us that would show up if done right

I live in Garden City(south myrtle beach), depending on how soon I get my new (to me) ski I'd be down to come! Have you thought about doing it in Columbia on Lake murray? There are several places on the Lake that have plenty of flat water all the time, I used to live there with my parents and know all the good spots. Where were you thinking about doing it around here?

We run n ride on the waccamaw most of the time but are looking at a small lake in Tabor city N.C.....We plan on doing the best we can with what we have and having fun....We are holding this race for anyone that wants to come..It is intended for the everyday man that wants to play n have fun but go fast....But any big dogs that want to come n play are welcome too....We are gonna charge a addmission and race registration so we can pay out money to the top winners but we're not sure how much yet...If ayone has any questions just ask and i'll try to answet them....

+1
    One of the guys from work was at the meeting the other night and said there was a date set for this event????

The race is set for july 14th....It is a drag race...1/8 of a mile....boats and jet skis are welcome but will not run together....The race is in Tabor city n.c....at lake tabor....Gates open at 9am...practice starts at 9:30...racing starts at 1....There are going to be multiple classes to run....The entry fee to race is $25.00..We wil be paying out a purse for the first 3 places as long as we have enough particapants....It coast $10.00 to get in the gate 12 and under is free....We hope to see u there to enjoy the day and have fun as for we are trying to get this started up to be a regular thing to get together.....Any questions just leave a message or call me at....843-457-6655..

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by qwikki150 View Post
    The race is set for july 14th....It is a drag race...1/8 of a mile....boats and jet skis are welcome but will not run together....The race is in Tabor city n.c....at lake tabor....Gates open at 9am...practice starts at 9:30...racing starts at 1....There are going to be multiple classes to run....The entry fee to race is $25.00..We wil be paying out a purse for the first 3 places as long as we have enough particapants....It coast $10.00 to get in the gate 12 and under is free....We hope to see u there to enjoy the day and have fun as for we are trying to get this started up to be a regular thing to get together.....Any questions just leave a message or call me at....843-457-6655..
    Do you know what the classes are going to be? This is a one day race? What rules will you be following?

+1
    Do you know what the classes are going to be? This is a one day race? What rules will you be following?
    +1

also how will we start will it be a rolling start? can you help us understand the launch system.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information