Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Moderator #985 lasportsmn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Pierre Part, Louisiana
    Posts
    4,780
    +1
    358

    Help me if you can

    Yes I know this is the wrong place but I will abuse my authority as a mod for a few days since not everyone goes through the classifieds. I will just get new if nothing comes up but I have a week before I have to order the parts so I wanted to try. I am needing a few aftermarket parts for Jennifer's 300.

    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=176792

    Well in a way it could be in this section since I am wanting to improve the performance of her ski. OK that one will only work for me.
    Thanks for any help


  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by lasportsmn View Post
    Yes I know this is the wrong place but I will abuse my authority as a mod for a few days since not everyone goes through the classifieds. I will just get new if nothing comes up but I have a week before I have to order the parts so I wanted to try. I am needing a few aftermarket parts for Jennifer's 300.

    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=176792

    Well in a way it could be in this section since I am wanting to improve the performance of her ski. OK that one will only work for me.
    Thanks for any help
    GL, I friend of mine had a 2007 250 that had the TBM handlebar set up. This was the winning Ski for 2010 LB2CAT. The Ski has since been parted out. If the 2007 TBM set up will fit the 300, I can call him to see if he still has the TBM handlebars. PM me if you want me to call him. JB

  3. #3

    TBM

    Here is quick pix, I had to snap on the run. If interested, let me know and I can send more photos. Star bars. Got some RAM mounts still on them. No bends but a few scratches.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TBM.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	154.1 KB 
ID:	272771  

  4. #4
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    LA/oc
    Posts
    3,911
    +1
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by john belton View Post
    GL, I friend of mine had a 2007 250 that had the TBM handlebar set up. This was the winning Ski for 2010 LB2CAT. The Ski has since been parted out. If the 2007 TBM set up will fit the 300, I can call him to see if he still has the TBM handlebars. PM me if you want me to call him. JB
    Same no differences there. That must be kims ski. ?

  5. #5
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    LA/oc
    Posts
    3,911
    +1
    129
    Gl u want full upper and lower for the steering or just the upper. ? The other stuff i have.

  6. #6
    Moderator #985 lasportsmn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Pierre Part, Louisiana
    Posts
    4,780
    +1
    358
    Complete upper and lower.
    Blue are those the offshore or cc risers.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by FIRE0021 View Post
    Same no differences there. That must be kims ski. ?
    Yes, Kim Bushong. One of the most unheralded Offshore Racers in the last 10 years. I never beat that SOB in an LB2CAT race; God knows I tried. And in many of those years I was on a better Ultra than he.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by lasportsmn View Post
    Complete upper and lower.
    Blue are those the offshore or cc risers.
    Offshore, system is fairly tall and wide. Female rider of avg height might have to cut forks down some. I can take better pix or measure for you. I also dont mind shipping the stuff to see if it will work for you. We can talk price later.

  9. #9
    2007 Ultra 250X, with TBM Forks and Star Bars, when they were shiny and new.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

  10. #10
    Moderator #985 lasportsmn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Pierre Part, Louisiana
    Posts
    4,780
    +1
    358
    PM me the rest of the info

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-07-2010, 09:44 PM
  2. Guys help me if you can
    By GEKKON4 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-26-2009, 02:56 PM
  3. need HELP if you can Machine.......
    By pet in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-31-2008, 02:06 PM
  4. Help me out if you can...
    By YamahaRacer447 in forum Kawasaki How To & FAQs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-06-2008, 03:18 PM
  5. need help, advice, anything you can offer
    By jreaper in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-28-2007, 05:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •