Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Lost mph ?????

  1. #1
    rxpredviper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    WPB
    Posts
    2,248
    +1
    62

    Lost mph ?????

    guys I seal that 2 holes of the opas in the back of the jet ski with fiberglass. I have a 2007 I am I think I lost few miles is this possible or not???..


  2. #2

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    469
    +1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by rxpredviper View Post
    guys I seal that 2 holes of the opas in the back of the jet ski with fiberglass. I have a 2007 I am I think I lost few miles is this possible or not???..

    i did the same thing to my ski..sealed the opas..but i dont see why you would have a lost of mph..must be something else!! then again my ski hasnt seen water yet


    Mira como tenia el jetski chamako! tremendo trabajito!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 048.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	45.1 KB 
ID:	272550Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 060.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	99.2 KB 
ID:	272551

  3. #3
    Having Fun jp1300r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,334
    +1
    261
    If you mean that you fiberglassed the whole area where the OPAS was, than yes.

  4. #4
    rxpredviper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    WPB
    Posts
    2,248
    +1
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by willymvpalonso View Post
    i did the same thing to my ski..sealed the opas..but i dont see why you would have a lost of mph..must be something else!! then again my ski hasnt seen water yet


    Mira como tenia el jetski chamako! tremendo trabajito!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 048.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	45.1 KB 
ID:	272550Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 060.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	99.2 KB 
ID:	272551
    man I'm telling you I think I lost 6 mile per hour on the ski I supposed to be a 90 miles an hour with what I have on I'm not getting even 83 miles an hour ...

  5. #5
    rxpredviper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    WPB
    Posts
    2,248
    +1
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by jp1300r View Post
    If you mean that you fiberglassed the whole area where the OPAS was, than yes.
    Jp yes I cover the whole thing ,is this a problem ???? now they ski drag more than before ,

  6. #6
    Eric Ocman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cataula, Georgia, United States
    Posts
    4,700
    +1
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by rxpredviper View Post
    man I'm telling you I think I lost 6 mile per hour on the ski I supposed to be a 90 miles an hour with what I have on I'm not getting even 83 miles an hour ...
    Turbo or??

  7. #7
    rxpredviper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    WPB
    Posts
    2,248
    +1
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocman View Post
    Turbo or??
    Et race S/C 20 + lb

  8. #8
    Eric Ocman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cataula, Georgia, United States
    Posts
    4,700
    +1
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by rxpredviper View Post
    Et race S/C 20 + lb
    Doubt you will see that much boost or 90 mph without a turbo bro.

  9. #9
    rxpredviper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    WPB
    Posts
    2,248
    +1
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocman View Post
    Turbo or??
    I was doing 87 mph before .I rebuild the motor with 9.5 piston and 20 over ,over side valve and spring.. And now am a pig .lol @ 9100 rpm ..realy this is making me crasy...

  10. #10
    Got Boost? psycho rxp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Port St. Lucie, FL
    Posts
    5,445
    +1
    182
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocman View Post
    Doubt you will see that much boost or 90 mph without a turbo bro.
    High RPMs ....

    Its pretty fast

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. [email protected] intake grate lost mph
    By Marcpxrs in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-24-2014, 09:58 AM
  2. lost mph and rpm with macboost stage 2
    By Petey Pabs NJ in forum Honda Performance
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-23-2012, 07:24 PM
  3. Lost MPH
    By rfillmore85 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-24-2011, 07:46 PM
  4. any suggestions? same rpm lost 5-7 mph from almost 90 to low 80s same rpm
    By green08 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-30-2010, 08:40 PM
  5. Lost 1 mph.....
    By sweetbats in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 08:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •