Davenoprt Iowa

Memorial Race weekend!!

WoO, Monaco GP, Indy 500, Coca Cola 600.... All in one weekend!

Friday nights WoO race: Slam'n Sammy Swindel lived up to his name in Heat 3, being a complete hack

Monaco GP!!! Wow, talk about drama in the last 10 laps! Congrats Weber, perfectly run race! Was hoping Schumy would get back to his winning ways, but atleast he got TQ!

Indy 500!! I sure hope that Ruben does well. Was a pretty touching story about him and Tony Kanaan. Ruben was as good of a team mate to Schumy as anyone could have asked for..

So what's everyones thoughts about this most awesome race weekend of the year?

ride it like you stole it!!! raceneked's Avatar
    Lake Havasu, AZ
    Racing ROCKS!

Only professional sport to NOT practice 'bad sportsmanship' by going on strike and holding the fans hostage because they want to make 30 million a year.

Rock Tavern, NY
    I hated that the Michael had to start in 6th after winning the pole in Monaco and got caught up in dumb-asses crashing after 500 yards of racing.

Indy - do they still do that ?

Nascar i enjoyed the racing but I wish Mark Martin would stop loosing engines. This is twice after running top 5 most of the race. (I had in on my fantasy team both times)

Thread Information