RXP 2007 Riva Intercooler HELP Please

Hi guys..I Don't know what to do with my rpx

Last year I did all the upgrade that you see below..was great a fast sky 75.9MPH but because I'm a beginner I never did the right winterizing...I never replace the water that i Did my last flush with Anti-freeze so what happend my first start of this season with hose at my backyard I see a lot water getting inside the hull Holy crap bingo. little crack on my riva intercooler, took it out and took it to a radiator guy to weld the crack, then he tested to see if was getting water inside the intercooler he said was ok, well When I come back home I washed because was a little salty inside and then put it back at first start I realize was getting a lot white smoke just like the cars in the winter no white smoke like oil, then was misfiring a lot at high rpm, So I tought maybe there still some water inside the intercooler let take it to the water to dry it out, put in water was working nice in idle, but as long I hit the gas it will die I try and try and not sucess, now is not making white smoke anymore , So I was suspecting of the gas, but when I start engine it will work only for 3 or 4 seconds the starts misfiring a lot and then dies....I was suspecting of bad gas So I took the gas out was loke almost one year old gas Was really poor and look like whad water on gas, try to change the gas I trying to resart again same thing cranks starts for 3 seconds then dies , but comes the worse part after a couple attempts I was checking the oil and I see the oil like white looks like is mxing water and gas how the hell has water in the. engine???

+1
    Without a doubt you have a hole in that intercooler core and water is getting into your engine that way causing the poor running conditions and the misfire. I have seen this 100 times.

That old first generation IC has been discontinued. Your best and cheapest fix would be to install the fizzle intercooler kit. Have a look at it here in the store
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...roducts_id=983

+1
    also, install a fresh set of spark plugs at the same time you install the new intercooler

Thread Information