Thread: '08 Rxp-X Stage 3+ FS
05-28-2012, 08:27 AM #1
'08 Rxp-X Stage 3+ FS
Well fellas, hate to part with my jet, but i bought a boat last season for the family and really can't hold on to both. My loss will be your gain.
Ski has less than 60 hours on it, 1 season on a fully built riva motor, built at riva and shipped to me. Never GPSed the ski but it's in the high 80s. I walk away from by buddy's 215 stage 1 pretty quickly.
Here are the vids from when i first fired it, before i tucked all the wires etc.
You can follow my links to my pics by clicking my name.
Mods are listed in my sig as well.
Custom Molten Orange paint, hydroturf, jet trim seat, etc...ski is a true head turner.
Looks, sounds, and goes like nothing else on the water.
I have over $30k in the ski, that being said I'm not looking to get out what I put in it...that's absurd. But with THAT being said, you can keep your low ball bids to yourself...I'm not that desperate to get rid of it. I will not entertain joy rides on the ski...if you're a serious potential buyer I am more than willing to take you out after we work that out.
I'm open to any questions you have on the ski. I'd prefer to be contacted via email with offers and questions...just more easily accessible on my phone. email@example.com
Thanks alot GH
05-28-2012, 08:32 AM #2
If you never GPSed it how can you say it is in the high 80s speed wise???Walking away from a Stage 1 RXP isnt hard to do with a Stage 2 ski..I would like to see proof as mis-information could lead to trouble if somebody were to want to buy this ski...
05-28-2012, 10:00 AM #3
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
- Long Island
Whats ur asking price? Im in the market for a ski.
05-28-2012, 11:59 AM #4
05-28-2012, 12:20 PM #5
soooo maybe i missed this but what are you looking to get for it?
05-28-2012, 01:30 PM #6
05-28-2012, 06:39 PM #7
05-31-2012, 04:26 PM #8
I should mention ski will come with galvanized single load rite trailer in good condition. I have the title to both the ski and trailer free and clear in hand. No waiting around for it.
06-06-2012, 05:19 PM #9
I have 1 solid offer at 10k. Gonna wait a few more days and if nothing better comes, it goes for 10. Thanks.
07-01-2012, 02:47 PM #10
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)