Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

'08 Rxp-X Stage 3+ FS

Well fellas, hate to part with my jet, but i bought a boat last season for the family and really can't hold on to both. My loss will be your gain.
    Ski has less than 60 hours on it, 1 season on a fully built riva motor, built at riva and shipped to me. Never GPSed the ski but it's in the high 80s. I walk away from by buddy's 215 stage 1 pretty quickly.

Here are the vids from when i first fired it, before i tucked all the wires etc.

You can follow my links to my pics by clicking my name.
    Mods are listed in my sig as well.
    Custom Molten Orange paint, hydroturf, jet trim seat, etc...ski is a true head turner.
    Looks, sounds, and goes like nothing else on the water.

I have over $30k in the ski, that being said I'm not looking to get out what I put in it...that's absurd. But with THAT being said, you can keep your low ball bids to yourself...I'm not that desperate to get rid of it. I will not entertain joy rides on the ski...if you're a serious potential buyer I am more than willing to take you out after we work that out.

I'm open to any questions you have on the ski. I'd prefer to be contacted via email with offers and questions...just more easily accessible on my phone. [email protected]

Thanks alot GH

+1
    If you never GPSed it how can you say it is in the high 80s speed wise???Walking away from a Stage 1 RXP isnt hard to do with a Stage 2 ski..I would like to see proof as mis-information could lead to trouble if somebody were to want to buy this ski...

+1
    Whats ur asking price? Im in the market for a ski.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoman View Post
    If you never GPSed it how can you say it is in the high 80s speed wise???Walking away from a Stage 1 RXP isnt hard to do with a Stage 2 ski..I would like to see proof as mis-information could lead to trouble if somebody were to want to buy this ski...
    You're correct Sno, i don't know for sure that it's a high 80 speed...though ski's with comparable mods are running about those speeds...im turning max revs and 13ish lbs of boost. If someone wants to bring a gps for a test run that's completely fine. This ski leaves nothing to be desired for me i can assure you that. It's insanely fast and handles like a dream. I went from stock, to stage 1, to this...it's massively faster than even stage 1.

Greenhulk Grasshopah (DRC) HallPass's Avatar
    +1
    soooo maybe i missed this but what are you looking to get for it?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoman View Post
    83-84 mph.

No pump relief? Somebody gonna get hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by troyheb View Post
    83-84 mph.

No pump relief? Somebody gonna get hurt.
    Speed, perhaps. Pump relief? Yeah it has dual relief and works beautifully. I tried it with riva grate and no relief. Whole new world of scary. R&D grate and custom relief. Stays planted.

I should mention ski will come with galvanized single load rite trailer in good condition. I have the title to both the ski and trailer free and clear in hand. No waiting around for it.

I have 1 solid offer at 10k. Gonna wait a few more days and if nothing better comes, it goes for 10. Thanks.

still for sale?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information