Lower Michigan

2000 Yamaha GPR - triple pipe ski, 80+mph, runs perfectly, no tuning needed

I am considering selling my 2000 GPR. I haven't ridden it much the last few years, and it just takes up space in my garage. I have owned it for 4 years now, and bought it from an older gentleman who owned it since new. I have the title for the ski, and it is currently registered to me. It has run flawlessly the entire time. It is a turn key setup. No tuning or tweaking required. It is pump gas safe, and consistently runs 80 mph. It has run 84 a couple of times in cool weather. Hull is in very good shape. Has a few scratches below the rub rail, but none above it. One of the best condition 2000 hulls that I have seen. It will include an aluminum Karavan trailer with new tires/bearings/lighting/wiring. It is currently still moth balled from the winter. As soon as I pull it out of storage, I will post pics of ski and HIN/motor numbers. Below are the list of mods:

2000 ski with 65hrs (new pistons at ~40 hrs), original stock Yamaha crank, all original decals and paint scheme
    Speedwerx triple pipes (updated version to prevent cracking) w/ 3 JetWorks valves
    Novi 48mm carbs w/ two external fuel pumps and Prok flame arrestors
    Speedwerx intake manifold
    VF III reeds w/ spacer
    Speedwerx ported 1200 66V cylinders
    Speedwerx pump gas head w/ interchangeable domes
    Advent Ignition
    2" pump extension w/ pressure relief mod
    2005+ HO pump w/ 14/20 DF in mint shape
    87mm nozzle
    800 intake grate with WFO mount
    Island Racing R&D plate
    Rule 500GPH electric bilge pump
    Jettrim seat cover (just installed last year, looks like new)
    Hydroturf diamond mats (look like brand new)
    Pro Taper 7/8ths bars with 2" riser and ODI grips
    Reinforced pump tunnel
    Trued hull

I am sure I'm forgetting something, and will update the post with anything I remember. Looking for $5000 as it sits, but I will entertain reasonable offers. I also have a complete set of extra pipes that have been leak tested, an 8 vane Skat Magnum pump w/ driveshaft, a few nozzles, spare bearings, Riva tabs, 1200 grate, spare Advent with the proper curves, and all of the stock parts from the ski i.e. exhaust, valves, servo, carbs, oil pump, tank, etc. that I'd be willing to negotiate on. Thanks
    Last edited by PolarisNut; 06-16-2012 at 10:10 AM.

Lower Michigan
    SOLD! She will be missed. New owner has reported that he had it doing 81 with a full tank of fuel. The ski is a beast, for a 1200cc motor.
    Last edited by PolarisNut; 06-11-2012 at 12:33 PM.

Do you have any extra props ?

Thread Information