Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    +1

Thinking about buying a 300LX

Hey everyone. Im looking to buy a 300lx I was also looking at the Seadoo RXP-X but decided to stay away from them after this http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...light=warrenty . So I have a few question,

If anyone could chime in with purchase prices I can wait till off season (PA) but really hoping to pick it up around the 12 range. Also I really want to do the Miami to Bimini run. I imagine in eco mode at a moderate speed it should be able to make it? Last how bad is the Kawi extended warranty?

Banned User
    +1
    If you leave it stock or near stock you should not have warranty issues. A good or bad dealer could be the difference. And you should be able to find one in the mid 12 range now. Racing is another story altogether. In my experience honesty goes along way in a failure even if it's one you may of caused your self. Good luck and enjoy the new ski when you get it.

+1
    Welcome to the forum.
    That run you can make without using eco mode. We can run over 50 miles at WOT while racing so that trip will fit within the range of the ski easily if you are not running WOT while crossing.
    You can find leftover 2011s for that price range. Well it will be the upper 12s but still have to ass the taxes and reg. We picked up a leftover for 13,700 OTD
    The warranty I feel is absolutely worth every penny and they were extreamly helpful with me all the way through. I will purchace it on every rec ski I will ever purchase. You ask how bad but I honestly can not say anything bad about it. They were great. I had an extremely high amount of hours and they could have said it was from normal wear and I could have not argued that at all but they still covered that issue on my 07.

+1
    Other then casual drags in the bay. Im more interested in being able to pull tubes in the bay and being able to ride in the ocean.

Quote Originally Posted by lasportsmn View Post
    Welcome to the forum.
    That run you can make without using eco mode. We can run over 50 miles at WOT while racing so that trip will fit within the range of the ski easily if you are not running WOT while crossing.
    You can find leftover 2011s for that price range. Well it will be the upper 12s but still have to ass the taxes and reg. We picked up a leftover for 13,700 OTD
    The warranty I feel is absolutely worth every penny and they were extreamly helpful with me all the way through. I will purchace it on every rec ski I will ever purchase. You ask how bad but I honestly can not say anything bad about it. They were great. I had an extremely high amount of hours and they could have said it was from normal wear and I could have not argued that at all but they still covered that issue on my 07.
    Oh that sounds great. As long as they don't try and void my warranty for winterization. I specially setup my basement (Raised house) to be heated just so I don't need to winterize my toys

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowGTO View Post
    Other then casual drags in the bay. Im more interested in being able to pull tubes in the bay and being able to ride in the ocean.
    Should not be a problem then you will be good to go

Oh that sounds great. As long as they don't try and void my warranty for winterization. I specially setup my basement (Raised house) to be heated just so I don't need to winterize my toys
    I don't think you will ever have a issue as long as what you do did not cause the problem. I service my own ski as do allot of guys. Never herd a issue because of it.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by FIRE0021 View Post
    I don't think you will ever have a issue as long as what you do did not cause the problem. I service my own ski as do allot of guys. Never herd a issue because of it.
    I did every single servicing of my ski. Just to cover myself I kepy all receipts and got everything from the dealership just to have records and documented in the owners manual when and what servicings were done. They have pages for that. They never even asked me for that information BUT I do credit my dealership for that. They are one of the best dealershipa I have ever dealt with. They do help out the customer. Like I said they well could have denied my claim and I was expecting it for the hours on my ski but without questioning me they repaired it. I definately give them a 10 with customer service as far as my experiences with them.

For what you are saying your primary use will be for the ski you are making a good choice.

Good choice on the LX, I like the Stardust White coloring, very nice looking IMO.

I just bought a 2011 300 LX for low 13K. Only been able to get it out a few times, still kind of cold here in Montana, had 3" of snow yesterday morning!!!

Anyway, so far love the ski, could not be happier.

+1
    Sounds great. Anyone have a video of 300 or similar jet ski pulling a tube or skier ?

Ok I confused myself. I thought the difference from the X to LX was the tow stuff but it seems the X has all of that so what is the difference?

+1
    only the seat, GPS holder in steering pad, and color Not a single thing is different.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information