Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    pokplalya22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    485
    +1
    4

    Exhaust mount for R&D head

    Just wondering if anyone knows if the tab coming off the exhaust is needed with this head kit? There was no sign of any spacers or anything in the kit. Thinking about maybe adding a few washers or a nut to make the holes flush with the head...any suggestions?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-05-27_14-26-31_709.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	58.8 KB 
ID:	272869  


  2. #2
    THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,194
    +1
    536
    Quote Originally Posted by pokplalya22 View Post
    Just wondering if anyone knows if the tab coming off the exhaust is needed with this head kit? There was no sign of any spacers or anything in the kit. Thinking about maybe adding a few washers or a nut to make the holes flush with the head...any suggestions?
    do not leave it like that the vibration will snap the pipe.

  3. #3
    pokplalya22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    485
    +1
    4
    So to build it up with the washers would be the best bet?

  4. #4
    THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,194
    +1
    536
    Quote Originally Posted by pokplalya22 View Post
    So to build it up with the washers would be the best bet?
    i would do it with a sleeve that would be the best way.

  5. #5
    pokplalya22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    485
    +1
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by JIM'S PERFORMANCE View Post
    i would do it with a sleeve that would be the best way.
    Thank you, will take care of that

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. MFD mounting for a PRO 1200
    By Hayabusa in forum Polaris How To & FAQs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 08:57 AM
  2. WTB ANGLED EXHAUST Tip for RXP (mounts to thru hull RIVA or RUDE tip)
    By snowrunner in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 07:38 PM
  3. Extra cooling for single pipe/OEM heads
    By sbogi in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 12:18 AM
  4. Got a new one for all you Hot heads!
    By beachboy66 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-09-2006, 04:19 PM
  5. Idea for a creative gear head
    By GP1500SC in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-15-2005, 07:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •