Starting Problems

sup everyone,
    I have an 05 F-12X finally experiencing problems after 7 years of awesomeness... before I start, the ski has the Macsboost pig tail kit, macsboost water cooler, new plugs from last season, and just changed the oil and filter a couple days ago and battery as well, and also running half and half premium and 110 octane to compensate for running 17.5 psi

tool it out on the water yesterday and rode great for three hours as usual... after that the ski's low fuel light came on like the sending unit float was stuck, but I still had over half a tank left. then I decided to ride back to shore the load and check it out, and the ski started falling on its face and would go past 2000 rpm at full throttle and eventually died. she cranks but she doesn't start... bin busy with fam stuff due to Memorial Day, but I'll update as I dig deeper into the problem, thoughts so far are fuel pump, fowled plugs or coil paks

has anyone run into any problems like this at all??? greatly appreciate the opinions

Finally pulled the plugs out... #1 broke a valve and wreck the plug and who knows whatever else in there. FML time to rebuild or possibly think about putting a K-series honda swap into the ski. does anyone know of anybody that has swapped a B-series or K-series into their Aquatrax?

+1
    Ouch! I had my new '02 [built in Dec '01] eat a valve with 135 hours. It took me going nuclear to get Honda to honor the warranty [it had 3 years remaining warranty].
    Buy a complete motor on ebay if you can and keep your for parts.

Thread Information