Just assembled a 900 ZXI, have a couple of questions.

I bought a 900 ZXI off a friend and finished assembling it a few days ago. I have the fuel vent tube under the area where the gauges are but I'm concerned that if the ski turns over, water can easily get into the fuel tank. Shouldn't there be some kind of check valve or other device to keep water out of the fuel vent line but still allow it to breath both ways? I also want to install an after market fuel filter and primer bulb. I was wondering what you think about the Racor 025-RAC-02 filter and if I should go with a paper filter or metal screen type. I have the oil block off kit so I am mixing the fuel. Also I think the fuel line is 1/4" but I'm not sure. Thanks!

no on the check valve.
    fuel line should be 5/16, inline marine/outboard fuel filter should be just fine @ 10 bucks, would'nt use a paper filter.
    no on the primer bulb, use one of these http://www.shopsbt.com/jet-skis/jet-...imer-kits.html

Quote Originally Posted by 123456 View Post
    no on the check valve.
    fuel line should be 5/16, inline marine/outboard fuel filter should be just fine @ 10 bucks, would'nt use a paper filter.
    no on the primer bulb, use one of these http://www.shopsbt.com/jet-skis/jet-...imer-kits.html
    Just bought one on flee bay for $30. I've been trying to find a good filter that will seperate water, is clear, and has a screen filter. I'll keep looking.

Thread Information