Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    +1

Thumbs up Fix your Polaris (MFD) Multi function display

Hello! fellow Polaris riders are you sick of your MFD not being a 100% readable and dont want to spend $200-$400 for a nice used one off ebay. I can fix them up for you im not a scammer im not a thief just want to help out people that had the same problem as me for cheap i crack it open like on some of the repair post on here but i know some people may be intimidated or not trust them self to do so if you want me to do yours for you just let me know i charge $40 per MFD and $60 if you want a new face decal you send me your MFD i fix it the day i Received it and mail it back to you the very next day unless im out of face decals and need more then i will let you know. Thank you and i hope the people i help pass on the word!!

MFD

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleb SL750 View Post
    Hello! fellow Polaris riders are you sick of your MFD not being a 100% readable and dont want to spend $200-$400 for a nice used one off ebay. I can fix them up for you im not a scammer im not a thief just want to help out people that had the same problem as me for cheap i crack it open like on some of the repair post on here but i know some people may be intimidated or not trust them self to do so if you want me to do yours for you just let me know i charge $40 per MFD and $60 if you want a new face decal you send me your MFD i fix it the day i Received it and mail it back to you the very next day unless im out of face decals and need more then i will let you know. Thank you and i hope the people i help pass on the word!!
    Kaleb,
    Do you still repair the MFD's?

Philip
    480-254-2164 (cell)

Still repair MFDs?

Display repair

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleb SL750 View Post
    Send to what address?

+1
    This guy hasn't been on the forum since late last year.

MFD repair?

Hi, I have a 1996 SL780 and the MFD is bad and needs repair. Fuse is good and have power and ground at MFD terminal. The screen remains blank no matter what I do. Do you or anyone repair MFD's.? Let me know or call 270 826-7024 Thanks Larry

Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hi, I have a 1996 SL780 and the MFD is bad and needs repair. Fuse is good and have power and ground at MFD terminal.
    The screen remains blank no matter what I do.

Do you or anyone repair MFD's.? Let me know or call 270 826-7024 Thanks Larry
    Welcome

When you plug in the MFD display to power, does it respond if you firmly press either button or start the engine?

Typically if there is no response at all when the buttons are pressed or engine is started, yet you are certain there is battery power at the Red/Purple and Black wires, then the MFD display is internally damaged. It is rare that such a failure is repairable.

If the display 'works' but some of the LCD segments are visually faded, that is a different matter and can often be repaired.
    Last edited by K447; 10-16-2014 at 09:03 AM.

Hi, thanks for the response. The MFD does not do anything. I've tried all the ideas you stated and still nothing. I think something inside the MFD has fried. Do you have or know someone that has one for sale at a decent price? Thanks, Larry

Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    ... Do you have or know someone that has one for sale at a decent price? Thanks, Larry
    I have a few available, need to check which part numbers. What part number is the original you have?

I am traveling at present so it would be a couple of weeks before I could ship it out.

PRivate Message me your shipping address if you are interested.

Hi, thanks for getting back to me. My MFD number is 3280202, but I've been told that a 3280252 will also work. Let me know if you have one and the cost. If I know that you have one, I don't mind waiting. I'm new to the site and don't know how to private message you, but will figure it out. Let me know if you have an MFD for me. Thanks Larry

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information