Thread: Well I bought it. (300 LX)
05-31-2012, 09:17 PM #1
Well I bought it. (300 LX)
Well I get to ride it tomorrow for the first time ULTRA excited (See what I did there?). So what Extra stuff should I have? I have Flashlight, multitool, Rope, Air horn?
05-31-2012, 09:40 PM #2
The only thing you'll need now is private health care. You'll need a Grinectomy and they are expensive!!
Congrats. Post up some pics when you have them.
05-31-2012, 11:00 PM #3
LoL. Does the Ultra 300 need to be rolled over in a special direction if it capsizes?
05-31-2012, 11:17 PM #4
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
05-31-2012, 11:41 PM #5
06-01-2012, 12:26 AM #6
wouldnt that be roll it clockwise exhaust manifold side out of the water last.
06-01-2012, 04:41 AM #7
06-01-2012, 07:52 AM #8
- Join Date
- Jul 2006
- Rope. 50 feet. If you ever need to be towed, or you have to tow somebody, having some extra rope on board will help.
- GPS. Good ones are cheap today. The primary purpose in not to tell how fast or where you are going. Rather to give someone your coordinates in an emergency situation.
- Cell Phone.
- VHF Radio. Good ones are cheap. These are an excellent way to communicate if you find yourself in a "no cell" zone.
- Water / Food
- PLB / EPIRB. The price of these have really come down in recent years. These can be very valuable should it ever be needed.
- Extra wetsuit pieces / jacket to stay warm if weather conditions warrant this
"If" you ever had to spend the night somewhere on that thing, although it would be uncormfortable, having these things will make it much more tolerable. Enjoy the ride. JB
06-01-2012, 08:35 AM #9
06-01-2012, 09:59 AM #10
Just to let you know that if you lose both keys, you will have to buy a new ECU for $700.
Do not keep both keys in the same place or same key ring.
If you have to, have dealer order another key (3rd) and program it to your current ECU. And keep the 3rd key in a safe place.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)