95sl project gut

Well I started my first project jet ski and just thought about you guys and figured I would do some posts and pics. I've never really even done a major project so I guess here the time for it when I got this ski it was ...lol a so called turn key take it to the lake for a weekend of fun .... wow that's a joke it started out food until I figured out it was misfiring ( after taking to the lake).. well that's kinda were I'm at I'm rebuilding the carbs as we speak. Oh yea did I mention I'm buyn another one this weekend ... no not a parts one either probably another project but I can't pass up the deal its a sox 780. With like 30 hrs with no trailer and near mint except the pto cylinder is out. Well here so pics if I can't figure out how to upload them.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2011-11-30 17.17.16.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	76.6 KB 
ID:	273181

I'm addicted to Polaris PWC ghostinstallations's Avatar
    +1
    Nice project! Easy motors to work on. If you have not already, download the Polaris service manual. Keep us up to date!

Banned User
    +1
    I notice the Wisconsin registration on the ski. Where are you located??????

Up in Appleton Ya I'm gonna try my hand at painting her too probably not oem colors though I was thinking stay red but really not sure I wait till its late summer maybe around August I gotta get riding time in oh and for any of u that saw my other postdoctoral did find out I need to invest in the triple pump

ok i'm in need of some help here im hoping someone can help me i'm in need of the initial carb adjustments for my 750 i'm rebuilding them and theres no freaking way they were correct before because they were dumping so much fuel in the motor lol that it was coming out the gaskets and the top into the intake besides that 2 of the adjustment screws were almost all the way out while the 3rd was only in 1 full turn... someone help me please ive been looking for the sl 750 manual pdf but am unable to find one if someone knows were i can find it at or if you can even get it thanks a lot

Thread Information