Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Had my 1st race today.

It was a rolling race a few time im almost positive it was a RXT IS 260. He had two people and I had 3 people. I put great leads at first but once we hit 65ish we just stayed in the same spot I had to let off before top speed because we hit some nasty wakes

P.S. XL seat is awesome for 3 people. It keeps them from pushing you forward and it hold the two back people on when you punch it.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowGTO View Post
    It was a rolling race a few time im almost positive it was a RXT IS 260. He had two people and I had 3 people. I put great leads at first but once we hit 65ish we just stayed in the same spot I had to let off before top speed because we hit some nasty wakes

P.S. XL seat is awesome for 3 people. It keeps them from pushing you forward and it hold the two back people on when you punch it.
    Glad to see your are enjoying it. Wait you were 3 up and didn't flip...... Sorry I had to.

+1
    Honestly I dont think its the lean that flips the jet ski I think its the lean plus the rotation at the motor. I take it out and to scare my gf I lean and hit like 8mph and it just leans and leans then you tap the throttle and it snaps back straight. And as far as 3 people we tied up at this abandoned marina and ate on the damn thing no one fell off.

Banned User
    +1
    Dude!!! Don't lie it's well documented by well known masters and others that this thing is unstable leans and requires way to much work for a Rec rider. Just come clean and tell us how miserable it is and what a bad choice you mAde.

Glad you enjoying your new ski.

+1
    Yep very true, im on my third ski now. My last two have sunk due to the uncontrolable roll but with this one ive installed outriggers. Best $4000 ive spent since my last service and exhaust filter change that cost me $3240 plus labour. House is now on the market to fund my next service.

+1
    we tied up at this abandoned marina and ate on the damn thing no one fell off.
    Do you load in at croydon? Jacks marina(the abandoned one) was a happening place 10 years ago, shame it closed down.

+1
    I load at Nesh state park. I live on the nesh creek but too far up to launch from, but yeah its the one near that ramp.

Honestly I dont think its the lean that flips the jet ski I think its the lean plus the rotation at the motor. I take it out and to scare my gf I lean and hit like 8mph and it just leans and leans then you tap the throttle and it snaps back straight. And as far as 3 people we tied up at this abandoned marina and ate on the damn thing no one fell off.
    I am glad you like your new Ski YellowGTO. You have already noticed this Ski is quick out of the hole; it is. But having your GF on the back of this thing subject to un scheduled swims (yes the Lean as you note); I am not so sure how much she will like that. "Generally Speaking", when wife or GF is happy, everyone is happy. JB

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by john belton View Post
    I am glad you like your new Ski YellowGTO. You have already noticed this Ski is quick out of the hole; it is. But having your GF on the back of this thing subject to un scheduled swims (yes the Lean as you note); I am not so sure how much she will like that. "Generally Speaking", when wife or GF is happy, everyone is happy. JB
    Wasn't to bad I had 3 people doing 68 on the Delaware that back seat bolster really holds them on. I would never race with her on the back in the chop.

+1
    He states that with three up and him leaning and the ski did not flip. This talk about the lean is really getting old. Notice people only talk about the lean and you have never heard of anyone saying they rolled it. I think is GF on the back was fine and was not going for a swim.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information