looking for wire diagram for updated cdm conversion for a 96 mercury 120xr sportjet

i bought a sugar sands mirage with a mercury sportjet 120xr motor. it had a broken crankshaft. thats all fixed now. it has a red stator. the wires were a mess and i paid little attention to where they went when i pulled the motor. like i said it has a red stator, brand new flywheel, new rev limiter and a little box the size of a candy bar and 4 newer coils or cdm's or whatever you wanna call them. im completely lost and dont wanna guess and blow something up . could someone please point me in the right direction to find the wiring diagram or some pictures. id really appreciate it . kend301 if you could chime in on this it would be great. thans all in advance. here are a couple pics of what im working with.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IM003102.jpg 
Views:	269 
Size:	94.0 KB 
ID:	273418Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IM003103.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	68.7 KB 
ID:	273419

ok then i have most of it figured out and someone put the wrong ignition parts in it. this is what i have now and i only need to know how to hook up the upgrade adapter in the second picture. can anyone help me out ????
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IM003106.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	100.2 KB 
ID:	273460Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IM003111.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	137.9 KB 
ID:	273461

Thread Information