A Great Place.....

Man I just wanna thank everyone here for making this place so pleasent to be in. Seems everyone here knows the limits of bashing / harrasing and it shows with the constant posting and growing threads. It gets a bit rough at times but it seems all calm down and everyone truely enjoy this place.

Again Thanxs.

Now whos doing paint on their new ski?

Please post pics and ideas. The real fun is starting to be delivered.

Skip, have you been told of any kind of delivery date. My dealer is still saying Feb. will not say 1st or end of month. Thanks Roger

Just a H-20 HO....Need I say More! Mykull's Avatar
    Im getting a red one. My friend paints custom bikes and has come up with a batch of different designs. So I'm thinkin tribal ghost flames in silver is the one i like the best.........Now the w8t for it to arrive!

Been promised alot but it comes down to "Ill believe it when I see it". Actually my dealer has been real cool about it all. The only promise they will make is the first one being mine. All others are given with a wink wink.

No one expected them to trickle in like this. Never saw it or even heard. Everyone is still being told Feb/Mar. So thats the time I expect mine and if its here early then great. Got the money in a interest paying account so Im fine.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Skips313 View Post
    Man I just wanna thank everyone here for making this place so pleasent to be in. Seems everyone here knows the limits of bashing / harrasing and it shows with the constant posting and growing threads. It gets a bit rough at times but it seems all calm down and everyone truely enjoy this place.

Again Thanxs.

Just remember to practice what you preach and this place will stay pleasent. We don't want to have to deal with what ruined the other Ultra site do we ?

Richard

This is a great place... Relaxing and none of the usual BS from the other site.

Thanks for making this a great site

Quote Originally Posted by Enufpwr View Post
    This is a great place... Relaxing and none of the usual BS from the other site.

Thanks for making this a great site
    HAHAHAHAHAHa......What other site might that be????

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by kawiultra99 View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHa......What other site might that be????

For once its "NOT" SD.net !!!! LOL PPG gets a breather this time.

Richard

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Skips313 View Post

Now whos doing paint on their new ski?

Please post pics and ideas. The real fun is starting to be delivered.

For those who got the blue one, changing the blue section to another color will involve removing the gray mats and after the ski is painted replacing them with either black, or a matching color, Hydroturf. These are now available from HT. The blue rub rail insert will also have to be replaced with, say, a black one. Should be easy as the insert material is probably the same as that used in other Kawasaki skis. Only problem might be finding one long enough as the OEM ones come custom cut to the length of the ski they are intended to fit. The hull decals on the blue ski are silver and white so as long as the silver color is kept they will match. Same goes for the rear seat section. I bet the ski would look bad arse if the blue area were painted black or metallic Kawi racing green !!! I can get the OEM replacement decals for those removed from the blue section if anyone wants to replace them after the ski is painted.

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by way2fast View Post
    Just remember to practice what you preach and this place will stay pleasent. We don't want to have to deal with what ruined the other Ultra site do we ?

Richard

Ok sure, I dont know how that site has anything to do with this site but I catching your insinuations.

Thread Information