Oil In All Three Cylinders

I'm trying to get this ski back up and running properly after it has been sitting for 3-4 years. The ski has a stage 2 Riva kit and 50 hours. We replaced the SC washers immediately and put a new battery in it. We took it out and it ran like crap for a little while until the old gas worked its way out of the system but kept getting an overheat alarm after 10-15 sec of WOT. Checked the exhaust holes for clogs and couldnt find a thing, so I flushed out the Riva intercooler with a bilge pump and radiator cleaner for several hours, then drilled out the yellow restrictor 2mm. Started the ski back up after it was all put back together and it was running like complete shit. Pulled the spark plugs and there was quite a bit of oil on each one. I think we may have topped off the oil and coolant before taking it out the first time not knowing about the overfill issue. Oil level is now just below halfway between the two bends. I also went ahead and replaced the SC oil seal with a two-lip viton seal.

Besides overfilling and the SC seal, are there any other issues that could result in that much oil leaking into the intake?

Also I noticed that the Riva SC impeller had been rubbing slightly on the outer 1/4" of the wheel against the front housing. The shaft assembly does not seem to have any play in it, has anyone seen this before?

Thanks

+1
    The early Riva wheels are prone to rub, no gettin around that other than to get a different wheel. If you ran all that old crappy gas out you may have clogged your injectors which if you did you may or may not get them cleaned, may just have to replace. They are not like clogging up carb jets, if you get too much crap in them they are junk.....

Good plugs, clean injectors and good fuel and you should notice a big difference.....

The oil in the cylinders could mean bad valve seals......if you can do a leakdown test that would be the best way to determine what may be leaking.....seals, head gasket, rings etc....... letting something sit for a long period of time is worst than driving or running it everyday!!!!

Well it had about 1/3 tank of fuel in it. I should have drained it but instead I just filled it up to the top with fresh fuel...

I'm going to clean out the oil, put in some fresh plugs, and give it another shot with the correct oil level and see how it goes.

+1
    Go get yourself some "sea-foam" available at any autoparts store....good for cleaning injectors

+1
    Were the insides of air hoses coated in oil? Could be the supercharger seal or oil from the breather being recirculated into the air intake system. If the hoses coming into the supercharger are oily it is from the breather. Apart from those ideas, the valve seals (already mentioned) or rings could be the cause. Check the hoses, do a compression test and a leak down. One of those will likely tell you your problem

Thread Information