Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    +1

Nothing close to the 300x!

Well first off the 300x was impressive in stock form, After doing a few mods im just under 75mph. While the top speed is nothing to brag about, i have yet to meet or raced a ski that can match its accelaration. The handling and cornering is also best in class and it really shows when your out in the rough water. I got the chance to race a X this past weekend and was a real treat lol. Beat him so bad out of the hole and kept pulling away. Our idle zone is about a 1/4 mile and he came all the way back in to tell me he has 260hp yada yada lol. Then ask me whats that thing got? Is is stock or fully built.. My reply yea its stock 300 horsepower you should have got a Kawasaki

+1
    Nice ski.

I ran up against a 300x with my stock 15f the other day in the lake with light chop the hole shot was almost the same on several pulls. He pulled away by about 5mph on the top end. Im installing riva stage 1 with intake, ride plate and 14/21 I bet it will be pretty close to the stock 300x.

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by keenanj View Post
    I ran up against a 300x with my stock 15f the other day in the lake with light chop the hole shot was almost the same on several pulls. He pulled away by about 5mph on the top end. Im installing riva stage 1 with intake, ride plate and 14/21 I bet it will be pretty close to the stock 300x.
    Dude a 15f. Will be no where close unless the guy can't ride.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ultra300x 702 View Post
    Well first off the 300x was impressive in stock form, After doing a few mods im just under 75mph. While the top speed is nothing to brag about, i have yet to meet or raced a ski that can match its accelaration. The handling and cornering is also best in class and it really shows when your out in the rough water. I got the chance to race a X this past weekend and was a real treat lol. Beat him so bad out of the hole and kept pulling away. Our idle zone is about a 1/4 mile and he came all the way back in to tell me he has 260hp yada yada lol. Then ask me whats that thing got? Is is stock or fully built.. My reply yea its stock 300 horsepower you should have got a Kawasaki
    Here is a good thread to discuss Ultra 300 vs. P-X. Keep it intelligent though, the thread is doing well so far.

http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=176806

I am very happy with my 15F but do not think I will be putting any money into it nor can it keep up with a 300X. I will probably end up with another ski in a year or two.

+1

I own both skis, the 300x can't be compared to 15f (although i love both skis for very different reasons)

I do think 15f has a better hole-shot to about 50km) than all N/A Seadoo ( including 215HP SC) and most low end Yamaha's

guys I said a stock 300x they only do 67MPH my 15f does 62Mph on GPS so with the riva stage 1 I should be around 66Mph and and burning a fraction of the fuel the 300x does this is exactly why I got the 15f.

Banned User
    +1
    Your going to gain 5mph ? I'm sorry but I don't see how.

+1
    I have seen and ridden a 15f and also seen 300x many times and I am not a Kawi experienced guy at all! All I can suggest is if you are going to spend the money to get close or match the 300x, you may very well be disappointed at the end! If you are spending the money to enhance the performance a little and you are happy by that, then by all means but the numbers you are quoting are not realistic!

Here is the RPM kit for the 15f 66MPH

http://www.rivayamaha.com/pwc_pkgs/rk_rpm_15f_11.asp

not trying to beat a 300x just saying it will be pretty close with a fraction of the fuel

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information