2000 gtx carb help

hey all newbie to board. been a lurker but first post!
    I pulled the carbs off my 2000 gtx to rebuild and didnt get pics. I have three hoses in the ski to attach to carbs and they are the fuel supply, the fuel return, and the pulse from the side of crankcase. see attached pics as this is where i am. what im thinking is the fuel tank supply goes on mag carb big nipple pointing down and fuel return goes on mag carb at tee fitting that also feeds to pto carb. my dilema is the pulse hose. i see on the mag carb on the hump on the flat plate it clearly says pulse, yet there is no elbow fitting there to hook pulse hose to. there is a hole there that i thought might have been a broken fitting but when i extracted it, i found it was a pressed in plug with a smal hole but nothing was broken. I am baffled. where do i connect the pulse hose?? i feel like a fool for not taking pics upon removal but didnt plan on having the carbs off more than a cpl days. do i have anything wrong as far as what i have connected in these pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20120604_221025.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	193.1 KB 
ID:	273492   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20120604_220922.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	234.2 KB 
ID:	273493   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20120604_220910.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	232.7 KB 
ID:	273494  

drill and tap out to an 1/8" pipe tap and thread in a 1/4" 90 degree elbow-- 1/8 pipe threads on the elbow.

Thread Information