+1

Mudbug info please

Hi
    Can you point me in the right ditrection for times location and any info on June mudbug.
    Also can we bring our Yahamha jet boat.
    Thanks

+1
    Welcome to the 'Hulk. Time is anytime from right now through Sunday PM (based on your travel arrangements). There is no schedule. While it's mostly a "couch convention", you wouldn't be the first jet to show up. Just pay attention to the top 3 or 4 threads in this section and you'll get a feel for what's going on. Most folks will bed at the HIMC and launch at Amelia or Doiron's. You can check in the Louisiana section of my website (see sig. below) and look specifically for the Lake Verret Loop, which is the main riding area. On that trail, lots of folks will be between Point-ta-Joe in the lake and Gros' all day long. Come out, meet folks, and have fun.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 83Gator View Post
    Welcome to the 'Hulk. Time is anytime from right now through Sunday PM (based on your travel arrangements). There is no schedule. While it's mostly a "couch convention", you wouldn't be the first jet to show up. Just pay attention to the top 3 or 4 threads in this section and you'll get a feel for what's going on. Most folks will bed at the HIMC and launch at Amelia or Doiron's. You can check in the Louisiana section of my website (see sig. below) and look specifically for the Lake Verret Loop, which is the main riding area. On that trail, lots of folks will be between Point-ta-Joe in the lake and Gros' all day long. Come out, meet folks, and have fun.

Thanks will take a look. Just need cheap flight to New Orleans. Then it's a done deal.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dart View Post
    Thanks will take a look. Just need cheap flight to New Orleans. Then it's a done deal.
    OK Sorted got my flight booked. Alex has his Jet boat I just need to find a spare Ski.

Thread Information