Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29
  1. #1
    soakin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    90
    +1
    1

    IL 1468 KM registration #'s BEWARE of reckless rider on Red Yamaha FZR?

    Anyone know the kid with this waverunner? He is still alive and riding, but I witnessed him literally jump a wave right in front of a crusing boat doing 45mph roughly and almost struck and would have killed him. This kid runs balls out and is careless to all others. Puts a bad taste in boaters mouths for "jetskiers". If anyone knows him or his father I would strongly suggest they talk to him while they still can and advise him he is a compete moron on the water. That is being nice...

    I am considering calling the DNR & conservation / water patrol next time he is out on the water and making the report and they can watch this idiot in action....


    once again looks to be 08 / 09 FZR yamaha waverunner

    Registration numbers:

    IL 1468 KM


  2. #2
    wotxxxsd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    3,928
    +1
    472
    If he was truly that reckless then I would make a report and tell the officials how close he was to a very bad injury.
    I couldn't live with myself if I heard later that he had caused a death or injury and no one reported him earlier.

    His parents need to know.

  3. #3
    Moderator Snoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    South Chicagoland
    Posts
    14,688
    +1
    846
    What waterway was this on???

  4. #4
    soakin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    90
    +1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by wotxxxsd View Post
    If he was truly that reckless then I would make a report and tell the officials how close he was to a very bad injury.
    I couldn't live with myself if I heard later that he had caused a death or injury and no one reported him earlier.

    His parents need to know.
    Very true

  5. #5
    soakin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    90
    +1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoman View Post
    What waterway was this on???
    Illinois River, Morris pool next town west where all the marinas are at.

    I watched this kid play "chicken" with a roughly 40' long speedboat. I would hate to see this guy hit another boater / jetskier / even someone tubing... He is just that stupid. This kid runs WOT and thats it. Daddy probably doesnt even know how stupid the kid rides because they are not around to see. It is a newer Yamaha (FZR), I just am not that up to date on models for the 4 strokers.

  6. #6
    Moderator Snoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    South Chicagoland
    Posts
    14,688
    +1
    846
    Gotcha...we normally ride that stretch of river...well have to keep an eye out for him when we go out...Most of our RXPS will run high 70s low 80s so he wont go far...lol

  7. #7
    ndarimont's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Aurora, IL
    Posts
    239
    Quote Originally Posted by soakin View Post
    Illinois River, Morris pool next town west where all the marinas are at.

    I watched this kid play "chicken" with a roughly 40' long speedboat. I would hate to see this guy hit another boater / jetskier / even someone tubing... He is just that stupid. This kid runs WOT and thats it. Daddy probably doesnt even know how stupid the kid rides because they are not around to see. It is a newer Yamaha (FZR), I just am not that up to date on models for the 4 strokers.
    He was out this past sunday as well. Flyinf WOT right behind at the boats at baja beach. I saw him doing alot of stupid crap and tried yelling at him and tell him to take it easy with all the boats around. this guy was about 3 feet behind the boats that were beacjed at baja going WOT and there were kids swimming as well. This guy is a real idiot and will hurt someone else or himself soon enough

  8. #8
    Moderator Snoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    South Chicagoland
    Posts
    14,688
    +1
    846
    Quote Originally Posted by ndarimont View Post
    He was out this past sunday as well. Flyinf WOT right behind at the boats at baja beach. I saw him doing alot of stupid crap and tried yelling at him and tell him to take it easy with all the boats around. this guy was about 3 feet behind the boats that were beacjed at baja going WOT and there were kids swimming as well. This guy is a real idiot and will hurt someone else or himself soon enough
    One phone call will take care of that....

  9. #9
    suck my wake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Sugar Grove IL
    Posts
    2,872
    +1
    12
    Hey was that Dhoad I know he has a red 09 Yami FZ and he's a crazy M.F. He will run yur ass over!!!!!


    Hey Doc, whaz up

  10. #10
    Moderator Snoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    South Chicagoland
    Posts
    14,688
    +1
    846
    Quote Originally Posted by suck my wake View Post
    Hey was that Dhoad I know he has a red 09 Yami FZ and he's a crazy M.F. He will run yur ass over!!!!!


    Hey Doc, whaz up
    Thats a no shitter...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Beware of seadoo seats!
    By super_gtx in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-07-2008, 11:55 PM
  2. Weight of a rider on a gpr
    By Tanny in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 04:37 PM
  3. Beware of low flying ducks
    By CRS in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-07-2007, 08:34 AM
  4. Beware of this scam
    By Lvnspeed in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-08-2006, 07:27 PM
  5. Phone scam to beware of!!
    By w/rpm500 in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-18-2006, 01:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •