Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    +1

IL 1468 KM registration #'s BEWARE of reckless rider on Red Yamaha FZR?

Anyone know the kid with this waverunner? He is still alive and riding, but I witnessed him literally jump a wave right in front of a crusing boat doing 45mph roughly and almost struck and would have killed him. This kid runs balls out and is careless to all others. Puts a bad taste in boaters mouths for "jetskiers". If anyone knows him or his father I would strongly suggest they talk to him while they still can and advise him he is a compete moron on the water. That is being nice...

I am considering calling the DNR & conservation / water patrol next time he is out on the water and making the report and they can watch this idiot in action....

once again looks to be 08 / 09 FZR yamaha waverunner

Registration numbers:

IL 1468 KM

+1
    If he was truly that reckless then I would make a report and tell the officials how close he was to a very bad injury.
    I couldn't live with myself if I heard later that he had caused a death or injury and no one reported him earlier.

His parents need to know.

+1
    What waterway was this on???

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by wotxxxsd View Post
    If he was truly that reckless then I would make a report and tell the officials how close he was to a very bad injury.
    I couldn't live with myself if I heard later that he had caused a death or injury and no one reported him earlier.

His parents need to know.
    Very true

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoman View Post
    What waterway was this on???
    Illinois River, Morris pool next town west where all the marinas are at.

I watched this kid play "chicken" with a roughly 40' long speedboat. I would hate to see this guy hit another boater / jetskier / even someone tubing... He is just that stupid. This kid runs WOT and thats it. Daddy probably doesnt even know how stupid the kid rides because they are not around to see. It is a newer Yamaha (FZR), I just am not that up to date on models for the 4 strokers.

+1
    Gotcha...we normally ride that stretch of river...well have to keep an eye out for him when we go out...Most of our RXPS will run high 70s low 80s so he wont go far...lol

Quote Originally Posted by soakin View Post
    Illinois River, Morris pool next town west where all the marinas are at.

I watched this kid play "chicken" with a roughly 40' long speedboat. I would hate to see this guy hit another boater / jetskier / even someone tubing... He is just that stupid. This kid runs WOT and thats it. Daddy probably doesnt even know how stupid the kid rides because they are not around to see. It is a newer Yamaha (FZR), I just am not that up to date on models for the 4 strokers.
    He was out this past sunday as well. Flyinf WOT right behind at the boats at baja beach. I saw him doing alot of stupid crap and tried yelling at him and tell him to take it easy with all the boats around. this guy was about 3 feet behind the boats that were beacjed at baja going WOT and there were kids swimming as well. This guy is a real idiot and will hurt someone else or himself soon enough

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ndarimont View Post
    He was out this past sunday as well. Flyinf WOT right behind at the boats at baja beach. I saw him doing alot of stupid crap and tried yelling at him and tell him to take it easy with all the boats around. this guy was about 3 feet behind the boats that were beacjed at baja going WOT and there were kids swimming as well. This guy is a real idiot and will hurt someone else or himself soon enough
    One phone call will take care of that....

+1
    Hey was that Dhoad I know he has a red 09 Yami FZ and he's a crazy M.F. He will run yur ass over!!!!!

Hey Doc, whaz up

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by suck my wake View Post
    Hey was that Dhoad I know he has a red 09 Yami FZ and he's a crazy M.F. He will run yur ass over!!!!!

Hey Doc, whaz up
    Thats a no shitter...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information