Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Extended Warranty

Wheres the best place and price to get the extended warranty from?
    There is a dealer out of the north - Minnesota I believe - that had great deals on Ebay last winter but I had computer problems and lost all my old emails! Looking for the 4 year warranty or is it a 3 year extended?

+1
    Thats the one!
    Thank you Steve!
    Guys are there any other places that can compete with that price?

Sure.... We can do that for GreenHulk members..

THE OFFICAL SUPERDUTY!!!!!! superduty's Avatar
    +1
    i think shibby is working on something too i need to get mine soon

ext. warr

i work at a sea doo dealer

WWW.mountainadventurestn.com

[email protected]

shoot me an email about the ext warr

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    funny all the dealers come out of the woodwork to make $, not to keep forums members up to date on service bulletins, mechanical issues, and troubleshooting and advice and contribute to the forum...

i got nothing for you guys at the moment... not gonna waste your time on waiting for me when i can't give you deals that will blow away the deals other dealers give... besides, not like it benefits me if you guys call me for warrantees... theres absolutely NOTHING in it for me anyway as an employee, so it gets me aggravated anyways

call around for your best deals...

note to Seadoo owners... it's $100 cheaper for you AND the dealer to purchase warranty in the first 60 days of owning the machine... after the 60 days, that ebay deal is a pretty strongly competitive price.... my only pet peve is if you got 2-3 dealers that are the same price, give your business to someone that is always around supporting the forum and customers and consumers and willing to help YOU out, not just popping up when there's something in it for themselves

+1
    Extended warranties are easy money in the bank for dealers. No wonder their ears all pop up just by mentioning them. Just remember that the dealer markup on the warranty is 100%. If it retails at $800 the dealer only pays $400 for it. An educated consumer is a smart buyer !

Also don't believe that crap about FL residents having to pay full list price for a warranty. That state law is 100% unconstitutional and would be thrown out in Federal Court. Insurers in FL have to get permission from the state to raise rates, but no permission is needed to sell policies at a discounted rate. People shop around to get the best health, car and homowner insurance rates. No state agency can prevent them from doing that. We live under a free market economy. Take that away from us and we will be one step closer to communism. Sometimes Flori-DAH lawmakers forget their backward dumb arse state is part of the United States of America. It's time to remind them !!
    The easiest thing to do if you live in FL and want to get a discount on the extended warranties is to use a friends or relatives out of state address when you order it. Once purchased the warranty is backed by the manufacturer and is valid in all 50 states !

Richard

Richard
    Last edited by way2fast; 01-23-2007 at 09:40 PM.

Nonstop, all day, everyday. 01xdime's Avatar
    +1
    Yeah then when you take it in for warranty work you have to threaten their lives to get them to cover anything. If my ski has to go to the dealer for warranty work they better be prepared.

THE OFFICAL SUPERDUTY!!!!!! superduty's Avatar
    +1
    i feel real sorry for yall that have crappy dealers

i took mine in for some things that messed up on one was prolly my fault but the other was just bad and i took it to em told them the story they said dont worry we will get it covered under warrenty

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information