Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Oetiker clamp supplier www.directmaterial.com

My usual source for oetiker clamps was out of stock on some I needed.

I did a quick search on google and found a company in Texas www.directmaterial.com. Placed a order online yesterday for 100 2 ear 3-5mm for oil lines (have several 66v and 66e skis in the shop at the moment I need to replace oil lines on) and requested priority shipping.

Received a email today saying they are out of stock and it will be three weeks before they can ship them out. I replied that I need these asap so please refund my payment and I will find elsewhere. While I was placing a order with another company they replied back that they outsourced some for me and can ship them out tomorrow if I still need them. I appreciated the fact that they did this to fill a $47 order and stayed with them.

They went as far as asking what sizes we use so they can keep them in stock. I will know in a few days if this worked out-if it does they have a lifetime customer. It's appreciated that they are doing all they can to fulfill what I am sure is a minuscule order for someone that's never ordered from them before.
    Last edited by K447; 06-10-2012 at 01:54 PM.

Try to find a soda or beer dispensing company that installs and services lines, they use a ton of them

+1
    Mcmaster

+1
    That's awesome that they helped you out.

Grainger also carries plenty and ships fast if they're not local if you're in a bind again.

http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/wwg...rue&sst=subset

+1
    I get mine from mcmaster carr

Very happy to see a customer praising us online! Your order has been shipped, I will also PM the tracking number to you here. Thank you for you excellent review of us on this site! If any of you are needing more of these Oetiker industrial clamps, especially often then please contact us or visit our website. If this thread generates enough interest I'll make a coupon just for this forum. Thanks again guys!

+1
    Welcome to the Hulk.

Quote Originally Posted by DirectMaterial View Post
    Very happy to see a customer praising us online! Your order has been shipped, I will also PM the tracking number to you here. Thank you for you excellent review of us on this site! If any of you are needing more of these Oetiker industrial clamps, especially often then please contact us or visit our website. If this thread generates enough interest I'll make a coupon just for this forum. Thanks again guys!

Shweet!

+1
    Lots of the forced induction guys. Seadoo and Yamaha use a lot of tee-bolt clamps.

Until today, I didn't know they had forced induction for these types of crafts. I have a supercharger in my car, but it doesn't get much water time lol. Guess I'll need to check out a Forced Induction section of this forum to learn more about this. What are they using the T bolt Clamps for?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information