Sunday (6/10) - Lake Washington?

Thought I might take my RXT out on Lake Washington on Sunday. Not sure for how long, but want to make sure everything's operating properly before I head out on the Sound. Would probably launch at Mercer Island, but am flexible.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Midd1994 View Post
    Thought I might take my RXT out on Lake Washington on Sunday. Not sure for how long, but want to make sure everything's operating properly before I head out on the Sound. Would probably launch at Mercer Island, but am flexible.
    Shoot me a call when you decide when and where you are going to launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Craigo View Post
    Do you have a less scary "Avatar" so I can shoot your ass a call when I am up your neighborhood for a tour on your cold lake Your left eye really needs to calm down

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammer 1 View Post
    Do you have a less scary "Avatar" so I can shoot your ass a call when I am up your neighborhood for a tour on your cold lake Your left eye really needs to calm down
    Sorry Spammer, it's a "hetero only" body of water - BUTTNUTS are not allowed!

Couple of skis launching from Kirkland tomorrow around 11am.

Sorry Spammer, it's a "hetero only" body of water - BUTTNUTS are not allowed!
    You really need to see a Doctor about that " LEFT " gay eye of yours in your "avatar" There's a lot of "Anger" in that left eye I bet you if you pluck a couple of eyebro hair out of that eye, it will look a lot more gay friendly, kinda happy friendly <------------

Can you pm me your #? When do Angels fly? Is your suggested launch ramp less crowded than most on lake on this day? What about southenders launching in Renton and gunning north to find you? Dont change avatar, btw, you look like youre trying to do something important. Maybe organize some fun.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue 182 View Post
    Can you pm me your #? When do Angels fly? Is your suggested launch ramp less crowded than most on lake on this day? What about southenders launching in Renton and gunning north to find you? Dont change avatar, btw, you look like youre trying to do something important. Maybe organize some fun.
    Hey~ if you check the "Biggest Party" thread you'll find the status update for Seafair 2012. I like to launch from Mercer Island a little before 10am on Seafair because I've always been able to find a place to park and the line moves pretty fast. If you launch from Renton and head over to the MI launch by 10am you'll find me and hopefully a bunch of other skiers. C'mon out and watch the Blue Angels this weekend - they put on a hell of a show~!

Oh yeah - here is the events calender for this weekend including the airshow schedule >>> click <<<

Thread Information