Just bought my second Polaris

I was looking for a seat and found alocal guy asking $300 for a complete ski. 1993 SL 750.
    It has the mag piston hole issue but besides that everything was there including a descent seat.
    He settled for $100.
    Whats the best way to part this thing out. And what is worth what when parting out items? I guess I need to do some ebay looking but I hate shipping so I relisted back on CL for $300 obo or trade.
    I have no room to store it or I would rebuild it. The crank spins nicely and the other two pistons have great compression.. The hull is actually better looking than my 95 SL750

Banned User
    +1
    I think the 93 750 is kind of cool looking. Would be pretty sweet to restore one.

Quote Originally Posted by BryanP View Post
    I think the 93 750 is kind of cool looking. Would be pretty sweet to restore one.
    I really like the dash layout. The analog gauges are cool too. The turf on it is like mint and hardly any nicks on the foot area of hull.
    If I had a place to store it(inside) I would just hang on to it and build it back a little at a time. But then I would have to buy a two place trailer.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackwoodz View Post
    I really like the dash layout. The analog gauges are cool too. The turf on it is like mint and hardly any nicks on the foot area of hull.
    If I had a place to store it(inside) I would just hang on to it and build it back a little at a time. But then I would have to buy a two place trailer.
    Hey someone has a Polaris addiction! Look at me was on my first ski last summer. Late summer bought a 2nd. After that bough double trailer. After that bought a parts ski that I'm going to be working on a way to get a 1200 in it ( its a 95 SLT). Welcome to the addiction! Keep it fed!

Quote Originally Posted by Drkvampire2001 View Post
    Hey someone has a Polaris addiction! Look at me was on my first ski last summer. Late summer bought a 2nd. After that bough double trailer. After that bought a parts ski that I'm going to be working on a way to get a 1200 in it ( its a 95 SLT). Welcome to the addiction! Keep it fed!
    Yeah only problem my eyes are larger than my wallet.
    He was asking $325 and after I offered him $125 and went and looked at I thought what the heck.
    I squibbed around and he was like $100 and take it....It's all there just needs some TLC..one piston and a gasket set. Now my problem is it is still in the 6.5ft bed of my F150.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackwoodz View Post
    Yeah only problem my eyes are larger than my wallet.
    He was asking $325 and after I offered him $125 and went and looked at I thought what the heck.
    I squibbed around and he was like $100 and take it....It's all there just needs some TLC..one piston and a gasket set. Now my problem is it is still in the 6.5ft bed of my F150.
    Ask BryanP. I'm broke! And I still do it! Lol

Banned User
    +1
    Im going broke on my project now

Thread Information