Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Swartz Creek Michigan
    Posts
    77

    Just bought my second Polaris

    I was looking for a seat and found alocal guy asking $300 for a complete ski. 1993 SL 750.
    It has the mag piston hole issue but besides that everything was there including a descent seat.
    He settled for $100.
    Whats the best way to part this thing out. And what is worth what when parting out items? I guess I need to do some ebay looking but I hate shipping so I relisted back on CL for $300 obo or trade.
    I have no room to store it or I would rebuild it. The crank spins nicely and the other two pistons have great compression.. The hull is actually better looking than my 95 SL750






  2. #2
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Milwaukee WI
    Posts
    16,708
    +1
    1,324
    I think the 93 750 is kind of cool looking. Would be pretty sweet to restore one.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Swartz Creek Michigan
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by BryanP View Post
    I think the 93 750 is kind of cool looking. Would be pretty sweet to restore one.
    I really like the dash layout. The analog gauges are cool too. The turf on it is like mint and hardly any nicks on the foot area of hull.
    If I had a place to store it(inside) I would just hang on to it and build it back a little at a time. But then I would have to buy a two place trailer.

  4. #4
    David Drkvampire2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Edgerton, Wisconsin, United States
    Posts
    2,857
    +1
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackwoodz View Post
    I really like the dash layout. The analog gauges are cool too. The turf on it is like mint and hardly any nicks on the foot area of hull.
    If I had a place to store it(inside) I would just hang on to it and build it back a little at a time. But then I would have to buy a two place trailer.
    Hey someone has a Polaris addiction! Look at me was on my first ski last summer. Late summer bought a 2nd. After that bough double trailer. After that bought a parts ski that I'm going to be working on a way to get a 1200 in it ( its a 95 SLT). Welcome to the addiction! Keep it fed!

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Swartz Creek Michigan
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by Drkvampire2001 View Post
    Hey someone has a Polaris addiction! Look at me was on my first ski last summer. Late summer bought a 2nd. After that bough double trailer. After that bought a parts ski that I'm going to be working on a way to get a 1200 in it ( its a 95 SLT). Welcome to the addiction! Keep it fed!
    Yeah only problem my eyes are larger than my wallet.
    He was asking $325 and after I offered him $125 and went and looked at I thought what the heck.
    I squibbed around and he was like $100 and take it....It's all there just needs some TLC..one piston and a gasket set. Now my problem is it is still in the 6.5ft bed of my F150.

  6. #6
    David Drkvampire2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Edgerton, Wisconsin, United States
    Posts
    2,857
    +1
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackwoodz View Post
    Yeah only problem my eyes are larger than my wallet.
    He was asking $325 and after I offered him $125 and went and looked at I thought what the heck.
    I squibbed around and he was like $100 and take it....It's all there just needs some TLC..one piston and a gasket set. Now my problem is it is still in the 6.5ft bed of my F150.
    Ask BryanP. I'm broke! And I still do it! Lol

  7. #7
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Milwaukee WI
    Posts
    16,708
    +1
    1,324
    Im going broke on my project now

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Just bought a 2001 Polaris SLX 1200cc. Not running well any fixes?
    By Crash_6565 in forum Polaris PWC Performance
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-07-2014, 02:57 PM
  2. just bought my first Polaris
    By pitmitch910 in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-02-2013, 08:51 AM
  3. Just bought my first polaris, any advice?
    By gordo1287 in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-31-2011, 01:18 PM
  4. just bought my RXP
    By BlaZinMJ in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-16-2006, 09:48 PM
  5. I just bought my RXT
    By The Green MACHINE in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-17-2006, 03:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •