Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Savannah, Georgia
    Posts
    6

    Riding today in Savannah, Ga 6/10/12

    Anyone in Savannah wanna go ride today? I think im gonna head out to tybee island and put in at lazaretto if anyone wants to come just let me know!


  2. #2
    North Carolina Hoovermaneuver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Benson, NC.
    Posts
    816
    +1
    26
    We just bought a motor home so we plan on going there a lot. Especially if we can find a cheap place to keep our motor home during the week. 9 miles to the gallon adds up after a few trips..lol Savannah is my favorite place to ride.

  3. #3
    em-dubya's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Savannah, Ga
    Posts
    440
    +1
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoovermaneuver View Post
    We just bought a motor home so we plan on going there a lot. Especially if we can find a cheap place to keep our motor home during the week. 9 miles to the gallon adds up after a few trips..lol Savannah is my favorite place to ride.
    Have you checked Skidaway Island state park?

  4. #4
    North Carolina Hoovermaneuver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Benson, NC.
    Posts
    816
    +1
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by em-dubya View Post
    Have you checked Skidaway Island state park?
    No, will do now. They on the water with a ramp? We are @New Bern right now. Found some really great trails to ride! Haven't seen one ski on the water to try to buddy up with. Will check it out. Thanks

  5. #5
    em-dubya's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Savannah, Ga
    Posts
    440
    +1
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoovermaneuver View Post
    No, will do now. They on the water with a ramp? We are @New Bern right now. Found some really great trails to ride! Haven't seen one ski on the water to try to buddy up with. Will check it out. Thanks

    I'm not sure if there is a ramp inside the park but there is the Diamond causeway ramp about a mile outside the entance

  6. #6
    North Carolina Hoovermaneuver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Benson, NC.
    Posts
    816
    +1
    26
    We will be doing Tybee on the first week of Oct. Anyone want to ride? Will post the exact date when it is set.

  7. #7
    em-dubya's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Savannah, Ga
    Posts
    440
    +1
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoovermaneuver View Post
    We will be doing Tybee on the first week of Oct. Anyone want to ride? Will post the exact date when it is set.

    Absolutely- Just LMK when

  8. #8
    North Carolina Hoovermaneuver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Benson, NC.
    Posts
    816
    +1
    26
    Will do. We are going to stay at http://www.cityoftybee.org/Campground.aspx#2324

  9. #9
    em-dubya's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Savannah, Ga
    Posts
    440
    +1
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoovermaneuver View Post
    Will do. We are going to stay at http://www.cityoftybee.org/Campground.aspx#2324
    Good location. You can head down the Sav River from there or just go to the other side around Little Tybee

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. any one ride on the river front in Savannah Ga.
    By Broncosguru7 in forum Southeast
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-09-2015, 01:58 PM
  2. riding in savannah ga.
    By got dirt? in forum Southeast
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-11-2014, 10:22 PM
  3. anyone riding today 10/12?
    By liquid chicken in forum Texas
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-26-2013, 12:41 PM
  4. Awesome ride today in South LA! Ever pull the pump with the OEM tool kit?
    By engineermike in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-04-2007, 06:21 PM
  5. Kerr Lake Ride in N.C Aug 11,12,13
    By Hypertoys in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-28-2006, 01:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •