Need Help with leak detection (I have pictures)

I picked up a '96 1100 WaveRaider a few weeks ago. This is my first PWC. After rebuilding the fuel pump it has been running great. However I have a nagging leak in the hull somewhere. The Ski shows 278.8 hours, but the hour meter hasn't moved in the three times I've had it out.. so who knows how many hours are really on it. The compression is pretty good: 105,110,110. I am 99% sure the leak is at the rear of the hull. I took some 3m hull repair and coated every little nic, and scratch, along with the rope bracket at the front. I went to the lake yesterday and the leak was the same. Before going to the lake I installed a bilge pump with a float switch. The only time the bilge would come on is when we were coming to a stop and the rear of the hull was getting low in the water. Today I jacked the tongue of the trailer sky high and fill the hull with a bunch of water. There were only two spots that I could see water running from. One of them was the fitting where the rooster tail comes from. The hose has cracks in it and needs to be replaced. The thru-hull fitting may also be leaking a bit there. The other place water was running out of was from the rear most of the two 2'' pipes that you can barely see.. I'm not sure what these pipes are for.. see the pictures below. Any advice on how to proceed would be much appreciated.

i forgot to mention. I ran the ski with a water hose and I didn't see any water accumulating in the hull. It doesn't seem to be a coolant leak.

I have also been finding black pieces of foam or felt inside of the hull.. I'll upload a picture of what they look like tonight

+1
    the lose bolts you are pointing to hold your exhaust outlet in, they are a definite leak path if lose. The hose is the visibility spray no concerns there.

The water was coming out the exhaust rather than at the bolt..

+1
    The exhaust outlet should be sealed to the hull. It can't seal properly if the bolts are loose

I understand, but the water was running out of the exhaust pipe rather than around the fitting.

+1
    water is supposed to come out of the exhaust, it's what cools it and helps reduce the sound. It also creates back pressure in your motor. The bolts how ever around that flange should be tight so you dont get water in you hull

that pipe @ hull or the hose that connects to it may be bad, pull em and see.

+1
    It probably coming out of the exhaust because there is still water in the exhaust from the last time you had it out on the water. I suspect you're getting water in the hull because of the loose bolts.

Thread Information