+1

Mystik/Citgo Sea&Snow - Anyone have a place local that sells it?

So I've been looking for some of this stuff as it looks to be a very good choice for both jet skis and snowmobiles. I haven't had any luck finding any locally and if I buy it online from Mystik the tax and shipping make it pretty much not worth it. Going that route, it ends up being ~$28/gallon.

Anyone have a place nearby that they could pick some up and ship it to me? I figure it's a long shot but if someone could do that I'd buy a bit of it...

Or if anyone has a recommendation on where to get it in the Upstate, NY area that'd work too!

+1
    I've only found it in my neck of the woods at 'Big R'... a store similar to 'Tractor Supply' here in the NW. Good luck in your search.

+1
    I think I've read that Fleet Farm sells it as well. Tractor Supply here is a Mystik/Citgo resaler but they do not stock the Sea&Snow or the JT-4 full synthetic. The local tractor supply has been trying to contact both Mystik and Citgo for me with no luck yet. If they could just stock both for me that'd work even better...

She likes the bike. But the ski gets her wet!!!! xlint89's Avatar
    +1
    How about Legends from Jay at Sharp's Marine/Polaris professionakls?

It's supposed to be good stuff and not bad price either.

Banned User
    +1
    The Legend is probably double the price of the Mystic JT4 synthetic. The guy that tested all the oils at Hardcoresledder, liked the JT4 but not the Sea and Snow. I bought 2 cases of the Legend oil from a dealer in Minnesota over the winter. I have been running it in my Pro. Its awesome stuff. Very clean burning, and no bad smells. I highly recommend it. I can get the Mystic JT4 here, and I think its around 18 bucks a gallon.

She likes the bike. But the ski gets her wet!!!! xlint89's Avatar
    +1
    DAMN!!!!! $18 a gallon??? That's CHEAP!!!!!!!

+1
    Yea, I've seen the oil analysis and testing done by 'the chemist' on HCS. I have my doubts about his testing and given how many people run S&S and the fact that it passes the higher JASO FD specs I'm sure it's fine. Realistically most oils are fine and debating it too much is probably a waste but who knows.

If I could get the JT4 for $18 a gal, I'd grab a bunch of both the jet ski and snowmobile versions and run it in my skis and my sled. I'm still working on getting the local Tractor Supply to stock it. I must meet the regional manager and convince him that it'd be a wise decision to stock a few more mystik oils. I suspect if word got out a lot of the local snowmobilers would buy some too...

Banned User
    +1
    I have no doubts about his testing at all. The dude knows his stuff. I switched from Amsoil to the Legend oil mostly because of his testing. To be able to get an oil that outperforms synthetics, without the shortcomings of a synthetic or a conventional oil is what sold me.

Thread Information