New injectors necessary with Les Cook A Kit impeller?

I am ordering two of Les Cook's A kit impellers for an '06 S200 430 whose only other mod is 4" intakes. Do I need to upgrade the injectors as well, or will stock ecu & stock injectors accomodate the increased boost? Thanks for your experience & opinions!

No worries, Jerry...Im coming to you for the RR thermostats, ceramic bearings, washers, and 4" billet adapters!

+1
    You can get the RR Impeller from Jerry instead of going overseas for 1/2 the money I believe as they are the same thing for the most part.

Hi guys quick note to let you know that you do not need to upgrade the injectors with the A kit impeller It is our biggest selling modification in the shop at the moment. We combine it with a Skat prop and the increase is amazing.

from what i read the A-kit has more hp than the rrs/c if i recall it right the rr s/c has 14 hp gain at 8400 rpm where the A-kit claims 20 hp at 8400 rpm but on my gtx i did go with the rr s/c they r on sale 4 450.00+shipping & no u don't need the 42lb injectors unless u add a i/c

+1
    yellow, don't belive the hype bro. They are the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    yellow, don't belive the hype bro. They are the same thing
    ok just stating what was quoted, i do know the A-kit is lighter than the rr s/c the A-kit is billet aluminum the rr s/c is cast aluminum like i said i went with the rr s/c on my gtx, i should've mention i thought the rr s/c was a better bang 4 the buck ? have u ever tested them back 2 back if so i would like 2 c some #'s
    Last edited by yellow jacket; 01-24-2007 at 12:10 PM.

+1
    Well what i meant was the performance was the same. They are the same blade design and yeild the same boost. Oh, one other difference is the A kit is anodized which is a plus for those riding in salt water environments.

A Kit s/c impeller test run

Test run on the new impellers was pretty satisfying. Stock pump impellers and s/c impellers, the best I could do was 65.8 mph hitting the limiter. I swapped the pump impellers for Solas 15/20r and couldn't get beyond 64 mph at about 7700 rpms. Having only upgraded to the A Kit impellers, now I'm on the limiter running 68.7. They were worth it.

I think I saw flames shooting out the back of the boatwhen it ran by screaming like a freight train!!!! Good job man....

Quote Originally Posted by cyoungesq View Post
    Test run on the new impellers was pretty satisfying. Stock pump impellers and s/c impellers, the best I could do was 65.8 mph hitting the limiter. I swapped the pump impellers for Solas 15/20r and couldn't get beyond 64 mph at about 7700 rpms. Having only upgraded to the A Kit impellers, now I'm on the limiter running 68.7. They were worth it.

Yeah . . . those flames! Guess I used too much wD40, huh? Who wudda thought it'd ignite. That screaming was me pulling a Casey Jones trying to get the boat away from the shore where an explosion might hurt the kids. Thankfully that hose on the thermostat that I forgot to clamp popped loose & put out the flames. With Somefun - creator of the World's Fastest Sea-Doo Speedster - as my engineer, it all worked out great. Now, I gotta try to break 70 without killing anyone else.

Thread Information