Page 1 of 4633 12311515011001 ... LastLast

Thanks obama and GM ...

UNREAL

Last edited by MikeTrin; 09-07-2015 at 06:02 AM. Reason: fixed youtube

+1
    What a crock of shit! If he returns, we are screwed.....

+1
    Now i see why their new slogan is "Chevy runs deep"

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by WATER WOODY View Post
    Now i see why their new slogan is "Chevy runs deep"
    Yeah, because that knife they shoved and twisted into the taxpayers back (Government Motors) definitely runs DEEP!

5. +1 by:

+1
    Don't forget to thank the UAW, since the bailout was basically a thank you gift for their substantial support in the '08 election.

Anyone remember the show Arliss..."The only sure thing in Detroit is that someone's gonna get shot!"

Ah the life of a US business, run a business the wrong way and the government will bail you out. Didnt matter that Obama was in power at the time, it would of happened just the same no matter who was running the show.

Now GM realizes the US is a dying market and China is becoming the biggest market so they are going where the money is.

Either that or the govenment is using GM to help offset the billions they borrowed from China.

Same thing happenes here where I live, our govenrment gives money to the automakers to set up shop here then they stay for the minimum time they need to and head somewhere cheaper.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by mjh3ides View Post
    Don't forget to thank the UAW, since the bailout was basically a thank you gift for their substantial support in the '08 election.

Anyone remember the show Arliss..."The only sure thing in Detroit is that someone's gonna get shot!"
    Pensions Pensions Pensions.... Greed is killing us as a country. Everyone wants more. That union shit didn't fly here in MS when they tried coming down in the early 2000's and again in 2006 and now again in 2012. The auto companies (Nissan and Toyota) shot that down quick. They tried to boost membership in 2006 and all the new employees who held out for better money (1100 and some change) got canned when they didn't show up for work. Companies aren't gonna take that bs anymore. The economy is in the shitter and they want people who WANT to work and not lifeless no working bodies who give the others a black eye. It is what it is.... but $70.00 to turn a bolt installing seats in a Corvette is a fuckin joke seriously. Then they get paid the highest 3 years of salary averaged together for the rest of their lives post retirement. There is a guy (city official) in California getting nearly 500k a year in pensions because he did the job of 4 people when he was working. What a joke. Thanks Federal Government. Mark this!!!! If Obama is reelected, we are done for..... Economy will go back to the days post 2006-7 when it was bad. Granted it is still bad but it is better than it was and starting to come around. If we had a half decent guy running, he wouldn't stand a chance. I am tired of hoping..... Hope in one hand and shit in the other, which one fills up faster? Exactly

Banned User
    +1
    Proud local 33 sheet metal worker here and I hate Obama and Romney. I will not vote for this first time since I turned 18. What's killing this country is lobbyist, speculators, doctors, lawyers, and insurance companies. Far from the auto workers and construction workers

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by thatdude596 View Post
    Proud local 33 sheet metal worker here and I hate Obama and Romney. I will not vote for this first time since I turned 18. What's killing this country is lobbyist, speculators, doctors, lawyers, and insurance companies. Far from the auto workers and construction workers

Thank you!!!!!!!! Union workers are not the problem with this country. Union building trades workers are the best trained and best skilled that there are. For those of you who want to blame the unions, remember, the employers agreed to the contracts.

+1
    This country is screwed no matter who becomes president.
    The national dept is a run away credit line that's unfortunately going to bite our generation in the ASS..
    God bless the USA....

12. +1 by:

Page 1 of 4633 12311515011001 ... LastLast

Thread Information